PDA

View Full Version : Steamy MFM with chio banker SYT (recent story)

thor1981
18-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Dear Bros,

It has Been a while since my last post. A Change in job means more work and less play. But as they say, sometimes great things happen when you least expect it. This story is from this past Friday, and I'm writing while I can still remember the naughty details :D ,, and before work takes me away

I have been in an MFM before (see other threads) but this was the first one where it was unplanned.

The main characters:

Me: "Michael," early 30's local, single, travel between HK and SG for work. Work for an events/marketing company.

Melvin: My wingman/cheonging bro in SG, whom I met at a discreet MFM with a woman while her hubby watched (in another thread thread). Confident guy, has own business here, late 30's.

Celine: Mid-20's, chio local girl, tall (5'7), works in priv banking, recently out of a relationship, and a friend of Melvin.

Part 1:

It was this past Friday afternoon after a busy week. I have been putting in 12 hour work days 7 days a week to launch a new venture and been about 3 months since I've even gone on a date. I get a text at 3pm from Melvin, inviting me for drinks to an atas hotel cocktail bar. Some of his company investors were in town, and he wanted to show them around and entertain a little. We also we had not seen each other for a long time, since I have been HK based about half the year. Melvin has a small venture company, and we have been friends since we had an interesting evening with a married couple.

Ok lah, I figured usual night out, probably Melvin, two other older guys in their 50's, want to have a few drinks, say a few cheeky things about the chiobus that strut their stuff on weekend night, and then call it a night around 10pm to go home or back to their hotel. This was a familiar scene, since we have lots of client outings like this in my work. But no other plans tonight, so may as well chill and catch up with Melvin.

We were supposed to meet for 8pm at the bar, but I was late leaving work, so arrived there 8:30pm. It was couches in a circle and a table in the middle, where they had already started dinner and drinks (single malt whisky being shared around the table and a bottle of red wine)

It was Melvin, two of his investors (both older guys, maybe late 50's), and, as a surprise to me, a very tall, chio local girl, dressed in a black business jacket over a black dress which made it very clear she had lovely long legs.

I was happy i came in my work clothes and didn't go home to change into something casual. I apologised for my delay, and it was all fine, and shook hands with everyone while Melvin poured me a drink.

Ok lah, I barely remember what the two investor guys told me :D .. but I sat across from Celine, and shook her hand. She was mid 20's, tall, about 5'7, shoulder length dark hair, fair skin, and at this point, all I could see were slender long legs. She wore glasses, and had a very guai guai look to her, but also very intelligent look. It was also apparent, as I stood while looking down at her, that under that jacket and dress, that there was some generous cleavage.

She worked in banking and was a friend of Melvin's. And sitting across from her, since she was wearing a short dress, I realised (dirty mind already began leh) that zao geng scenario was very possible this evening!

She smiled at me, said Melvin spoke very highly of me (which is a bit of a surprise considering all our naughty adventures!) .. she paid me a compliment, saying my work sounded interesting and she wanted to try something similar. I also learned she just got out of a long term relationship with an ang moh boyfriend from the UK.

After a few drinks, dinner and small talk, Celine was clearly glowing a little and she slipped off her business jacket. It was pretty apparent she had big boobs conservatively hidden under that little black dress.. I also spied a little as she adjusted her hair, lifting her arms, showing off her smooth armpits, while the guys chatted away (Melvin, I am sure, was also doing covert checking out ;)

As we were coming upto the 10:30 hour, it became apparent that the two investor guys were ready to head back. But Celine, Melvin and I still had a little single malt to finish. Knowing Melvin, once the business was over, perhaps there might be some fun to look forward to later in the evening..

contd..

Bros, please give me honest feedback or if you have any questions please let me know. as always humbly appreciate your supports. thanks.

KhunnTey
18-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Support! Was in banking industry, can relate abit. All the liqour, bitches and $$$. :cool:

thor1981
18-07-2016, 03:30 PM
contd...

For anyone who would like to see a *VERY* close resemblance pic to Celine:

http://i45.tinypic.com/dcdlvk.jpg

Sure enough, both the older investors, who had families, decided they had to go home around 10:45. Melvin, in his usual friendly, boyish smile way was encouraging them to stay while quitely showing them the way out to leave, so we could get to know the newly single hottie banker Celine a little better.

Until now all the conversation had been guai guai, work, news, family, tv shows, etc. After we all said our farewells (one of the uncles even gave Celine a cheeky, dirty old man wink), Melvin walked his guests toward the exit of the bar, while Celine and I stayed back. She leaned forward to speak to me, which created both her skirt to lift slightly (no zaogeng yet but dam close, her knees very strategically crossed leh) and also her black dress neckline to lower, to give just a little more hint of cleavage (at least C-cups from my "trained" eye :D)

Celine had this half shy, half playful/comedic smile whenever she was listening. I heard she met Melvin through mutual friends about 5 years ago, but hadn't seen him for about 2 years. Her glasses gave the impression she was a guai girl and that she usually didn't drink this much. She did her uni here but also spent a year in the UK.

Melvin came back, and true to form, had another bottle of red wine in hand from the bar. The guys had been drinking the single malt, Celine had actually switched from single malt to red wine.

The conversation switched to talking about her past relationships. Melvin was kinda the show man here, driving the conversation topic. We shared a little about our 'best and worst' relationship stories, but then changed the topic to 'fantasies' what we like and don't like in bed. She laughed, always repeating "you guys are so bad!" with a giggle at the end of it.

We spoke and drank till just after midnight. Celine excused herself to go to the ladies' room. Melvin and I were left and he called for the bill. Our guy talk:

Melvin: Bro, she's major on the rebound after her breakup. I think you are in with a chance!

Me: Would love to bro, but dunno if I have much of a shot. Also, I live with parents here, so no place. And I just met, so I might strike out if I make a move too soon wha.

Melvin: We go back to my place, and if she's keen, we try, like we did with "Melinda" .. but you just let me do the talking ok? (he was referring to an attractive married MILF we shared together while her hubby watched/played)

I've known her and she's pretty chill if you treat her well.

I trusted his wise words as Melinda walked back to us.

Melvin: Ok guys, parties done here, but let's have one more drink next door. Celine I think you remember, I live at ****?

Celine: Oh yeah, totally! You're still there is it? The view is nice. Sure!

I stayed silent, decided to just see how this went. She put her jacket back on and in her high heels, looked a little, shall we say tipsy.

Celine: Which big strong man will help me down these stairs? (a long flight of stairs down from the bar to the ground floor).

We both laughed, and with a guy on either arm, we walked her down their stairs. I didn't dare look to my right in case my eyes roamed, but I could smell her flirty perfume as we walked out of the hotel, each of us still on her arm.

contd..

AntonioConte
18-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Good start bro, please continue :)

unsung80
18-07-2016, 04:42 PM
Pls finish your steamy story before you exit tempoarily for your busy work. :D

whatdoido
18-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Welcome back TS, please continue soon

AhBooon
18-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Camping for MFM action!! :D

thor1981
18-07-2016, 05:31 PM
bros, my humble thanks for yr support and point ups.

contd..

Melvin's condo was fairly close to the hotel and so we were walking over. I decide to let go of her left arm bef it started to feel a bit awkward, but Melvin quite chill, was walking arm in arm with her. Realized in her heels she was actually a little taller than both me and Melvin (we are about 178 cm, she was about 180 cm). Her taller height actually made me a little aroused as we walked.

We went up the lift, and into his apartment. He held the door open and she went in, followed by me. I took my shoes off and walked to the window. I had never been to his place, and I was wondering why they said the view was special, i cldnt understand, since it was only 3rd floor looking into his parking lot!!

I was going to ask if this was the only view. But when I turned around, WALAU, Melvin was french kissing Celine near the door. Her had her arms up over her head and against the wall, tongue aggressively in her mouth. I guess he had hung up her coat, because she was only in her dress, bare arms. Seeing her armpits displayed fully that made me rock hard right away.She was still in her heels and moaning appreciatively, and loudly.

I was thinking "wah, i guess she's on the rebound, wants to forget the other guy quick" But I also started to wonder, am i the "third wheel" here or maybe I can get lucky too?

I walked over, a little closer. Melvin broke this kiss.

Melvin: Celine, why don't you tell me, who is a better kisser, me or Michael?

Wah, this guy is a perfect 10 wingman leh! She smiled at him, and then turned to me, still near the door of the apartment. She was just about at my height in her heels and she laid her soft lips on mine. Her lips parted, and I took the invitation, wrapping my tongue around hers. Both my hands were on her hips, as she faced me, Melvin behind her. Her mouth tasted like a sweet mix of wine and whisky, and of course, I could feel my boner thickening in my pants.

My eyes were closed as Celine's tongue wrapped around mine. I could hear an unzipping and opened my eyes to see Melvin removing the shoulder straps of her black dress after unzipping it from behind.

contd..

Bentaken
18-07-2016, 05:36 PM
My favourite drink/drunk/fuck story!! :D

Fudgiewudgie
18-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Wahhh so steamy!! Keep it coming!

Pusslet
18-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Camping for more!!

fawx
18-07-2016, 09:37 PM
camping for more!!! steamy ttm!

SiewLim
18-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Camping too!!!

thor1981
18-07-2016, 10:27 PM
contd..

I slipped my tongue out of Celine's mouth. It was apparent she was horny and liking it since her mouth was still open and her tongue part way out as our kiss broke.

Melvin was behind her and then moved around to the front. He kissed her again, for a second time, as she was still recovering from the first kiss. Her body was glowing as he lowered her dress straps. The room was silent (it all happened so quickly so no music etc). She helped by lifting her elbows through the straps, and Melvin slowly pulled her little black dress down.

She was wearing an expensive, but small black lacey bra, but it was not a push-up and she clearly had big natural boobs (later confirmed 34D's). She also had similarly matching black panties/g-string, which were pretty small. And she was still in her heels, so she looked dam statuesque leh.

She then whispered:

C: You guys are so bad lah. I'd never usually do this.

Melvin laughed and spanked her left butt cheek.

Melvin: That's for being cheeky.

We all laughed and I appreciated Melvin's wit. I'm usually a bit blur around women and need someone like him to fulfil this important wingman duties!

We were both standing in front of her, still in the entrance, and as soon as the laughter stopped, he leaned in again, and gave her another hard kiss. This time their tongues were moving around each other really rapidly and Melvin reached behind and groped her butt cheeks really hard. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed, and I was getting dam steam just watching. But I had to do my share, and noticed Melvin groping one of her breasts through her bra. I figured I'd better help both of them out and let Celine's tits free so we could all enjoy them together.

contd..

CesarMillan
18-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Getting there .....

HANDFUL
19-07-2016, 12:08 AM
This is getting good.
Thumbs up TS

InVi
19-07-2016, 12:23 AM
This is getting good.
Thumbs up TS

Getting better and better :D

tearybat
19-07-2016, 12:51 AM
Really steamy!! Keep going TS :)

thor1981
19-07-2016, 10:23 AM
contd..

We were still standing in the entrance. Celine in her underwear and heels, both us still fully clothed. Melvin and her were frenching hard and moaning/groaning into each other's mouths. it made me hard knowing that I'd only just met this girl, and short time ago were only making small talk. Now, I was about to unclip her bra.

I stood behind her and reached for her bra clip. To my surprise she reached back, and touched my thigh, and trailed her fingers over my crotch. Her fingers moved over my tent, which was now at full height under my pants. Her other hand was on Melvin as they kissed.

It took me a little dexterity to unclasp her bra but I finally got it (yeah la, after all these years, still not honed that skill!) I reached around, with Celine now sandwiched between me and Melvin, to grope her full melons. And they were nice generous handfuls. She moaned and broke her kiss with Melvin, gasping a little. Her bra was still hanging off her shoulders and I pulled her left nipple, causing her to gasp again in pleasure.

At this point, Melvin decided to take her hand and lead her to the sofa. We had been standing all this time. She very cooly slipped her long arms out of her bra and dropped it on the floor, walking with him hand in hand. Of course, I had to release the handfuls i was just groping, but I checked out her butt cheeks and hips swaying from the back, in her little black thong, as she walked to the couch with Melvin. I walked behind.

She kept standing as Melvin sat on the couch. He reached forward and gently pulled her thong down. I stood behind the couch, so I could see her. I'm sure she made many clients happy - lovely fair skin, full, perky boobs (D cups), and as that little thong was lowered, a perfect, totally botak pussy. Melvin leaned forward and started licking her belly button. She smiled, and looked up at me, shaking her head shyly as she sat on the couch next to him. They started kissing again, plenty of tongue and spit being swapped, while she pressed those big tits against his arm and began to unbutton his shirt. I was watching from behind the couch, but moved around to sit on the other side of Celine.

contd...

YakunBoy
19-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Exciting story and I like the progression of it! Keep going :)))

thor1981
19-07-2016, 01:52 PM
contd..

Sitting next to Celine, I was in a way 'behind her' as she was helping Melvin unbutton his shirt. I watched as she began licking his chest, first one nipple, then the other, licking and sucking it in a very slutty manner. Melvin roughly groped one of her firm tits while she was doing so and the room was a mix of grunts and moans.

I decided to get in on the act and start on uncharted territory. I began firmly kneading both her butt cheeks, which made her lift her head from Melvin's chest and gasp a little, followed by a moan. By her raising her body, Melvin had full access to her breasts and continued to fondle one and returned the favour to her by loudly sucking her other one.

Celine was now full on moaning, as I snaked my fingers under her to get a feel of her botak cunt. It was warm between her legs, and very wet. Soft "uhhhs" were uttered by her as I gently ran by fingers along her pussy lips, while Melvin continued to feast on her nipples.

I slipped a finger in and she moaned loudly (she was very loud haha), and I kept fingering her in and out, feeling her juices trail down my finger. I went from a slow fingering to going faster and faster, which seemed to turn her on more.

Melvin meanwhile drew his hungry mouth away from her ripe breasts and stood up. He took his already unbuttoned shirt off and began to remove his pants. Would be a pretty hot scene, me fingering this cute banker's botak pussy while she wrapped her pretty mouth around his cock.

contd..

10inch
19-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Great Story - Ups! :D

StringsMaestro
19-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Camper here now.

runhotsun
19-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Sexciting.
Waiting for more

horserace
19-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Great story, please continue soon !!

Phython1
19-07-2016, 11:16 PM
please continue soon, desperate to see more!

kelchensx
20-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Read already my little bro also woke up . :D

francined69
20-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Banking for more!!!

thor1981
20-07-2016, 01:38 PM
contd..

Melvin dropped his pants and his hard johnson sprung out in front of Celine's face. The sight of those ripe melons shaking while I fingered her botak cunt from behind would make anyone's jump to attention. I was still fully clothed but enjoying having my finger up her pussy, and watching Melvin excitedly line up his johnson for oral entry. Stopping to take my clothes off may break the momentum i thought, even though my own johnson was aching for release :D

Celine reached forward and began stroking his cock. I slipped, slowly, a 2nd finger into her very tight but wet slit. She moaned, loudly, and released his cock momentarily as she began breathing and gasping harder, while I fingered her. Her hand was stroking Melvin's thigh, while his cock stood millimeters from her mouth.

After a few ins and outs of her wet pussy, I decided to stop distracting her from Melvin's cock. I slipped my fingers out and started unbuttoning my shirt and pants. Melvin gently guided his hard cock towards Celine's mouth and she opened it quite welcomingly, taking it between her lips and sucking.

As I stripped my clothes off, Celine was sitting on the couch, sucking Melvin's cock while he stood up. Melvin was groping a breast and pulling each of her nipples as she leaned forward, and her moans made it VERY clear she liked this a lot. As I stood up, cock hard as a rock, the question in my (dirty) mind was whether we would "spit-roast" this cute banker or let her take turns sucking our cocks while we stood in front of her and played with her boobs.

contd..

highlysex
20-07-2016, 01:47 PM
support support support :)

hiccup
20-07-2016, 04:02 PM
support support support :)

Supporting too :D

Armant
20-07-2016, 04:22 PM
Supporting too :D

Yes a very good thread to support, love it too

OdieCat
20-07-2016, 04:54 PM
TS please continue soon!!

Yani
20-07-2016, 05:10 PM
A spit-roast would be nice! :D

thor1981
20-07-2016, 05:38 PM
A spit-roast would be nice! :D

getting there ;)

thor1981
20-07-2016, 05:59 PM
contd..

So me being bit humble, I decided to follow my Bro Melvin's lead rather than get too ambitious and try to stick my johnson into Celine's pussy before he did.. (his house, his rules, his friend, his drinks bill, his pickup lines haha) .. i was just a lucky bystander la, seeing this tall chiobus' tits on full display and getting dam lucky opportunity to finger inside her botak cunt already.

As I stood up off the couch, decided to go stand next to Melvin. Following his lead, I stood to his left, watching Celine suck his cock slowly, savouring the flavour. She opened her eyes, looked up and smiled at me, began stroking my cock while she continued to suck Melvin's.

I reached down and fondled her other full breast. Firm, perky, for a second I wondered if they were real, but for sure they were based on how they jiggled.

She sort of ran the show now, as Melvin drew his dick out of her mouth, she turned, and instinctively, sluttily began to suck mine. SHIT ah! I almost blow my load the moment I feel her warm mouth around my dick. I quickly pulled back, drew my breath, and then moved back. Her mouth was warm, silky and her moans also vibrated against my cock. Melvin meanwhile stepped away to get something, and I was standing as Celine's mouth started sucking my cock a little faster.

Still feeling ready to cum, I quickly pulled out my cock again. I raised it and her tongue extended and started licking my ballsac. Long, slutty, wet licks (made me wonder why her BF was blur enough to let her go), it honestly was amazing to feel her tongue flat and open over my balls.

Celine: Stopping for a moment, picking pubic hairs off her tongue. You need some IPL lah. (chuckling)

I laughed too, mostly because she just dipped down again and continued licking my ballsac. She softly suckled one, then the other, and my boys started feeling cold as the aircon draft started wafting over them, freshly licked.

Melvin came back and left a box of condoms on the table and started putting one on. Celine looked up at him, smiling, while gently stroking my shaft.

Melvin: Don't let me stop you guys. Celine, why don't you step onto your all fours on the couch and continue sucking Michael?

She complied, and I was in front of her, while Melvin stepped in behind, with a condom on. She leaned forward again, to suck my cock. We (the two guys) gave each other a smile as his cock sliding into her elicited a loud moan of pleasure. The steamy spit-roast of the pretty Celine was about to begin.

contd..

thor1981
20-07-2016, 06:00 PM
(and humble thanks to bros who have upped me for this story) :)

JemBud
20-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Please continue your steamy story :)

Mahrez
20-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Please continue bro!!

tofustick
20-07-2016, 07:48 PM
ts, real steamy story! please continue!

LANote
20-07-2016, 11:29 PM
(and humble thanks to bros who have upped me for this story) :)

Well written story bro :)

koebshaq0_0
21-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Nice one. Thanks TS.

CreamCrackers
21-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Any more update tonight? :)

thor1981
21-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Any more update tonight? :)

yes bro, its work in progress ;)

thor1981
21-07-2016, 12:17 AM
contd..

Melvin began pumping Celine at a steady pace. Her moans grew louder which meant she wasn't quite sucking my cock, but it was hot to see her with tongue out trying to. The pleasure of a new cock seemed to distract her.

She started moaning and talking dirty.. "mm, fuck me hard. oh, yes, oh yes" .. before just moaning again, but loudly, so it echoed.

I was glad her mouth wasn't glued to my dick since I honestly felt ready to cum but didn't want to too early. Anyways, when I felt more 'easy' I eased my cock into Celine's mouth and she obediently sucked it. I gripped her hair, partnering in tandem with Melvin to fuck and spit roast her for all 3 of us to to enjoy.

She gently started slapping at my thigh, and I realised she was finding it a bit hard to breath with my cock stuffing her mouth while she was being drilled into it from the back. I gently painted her face with my dick, and then lifted my hips so I could rest my ballsac on her face while Melvin fucked her.

contd...

Neuer
21-07-2016, 12:21 AM
Support for more!!! :D

Lemonthree
21-07-2016, 01:53 AM
Steamy story TS!! update soon

francined69
21-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Please continue TS

xrage
21-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Nice True story! banker chick some more..

She is so naturally attractive. l love SG girls!

thor1981
21-07-2016, 05:23 PM
contd..

She looked like a kitten, taking little licks of my sweaty ballsac in between thrusts from behind by Melvin. My dick jumped each time i saw her full melons shake and jiggle with each inward thrust.

It was pretty obvious she was in a major horny mood and wanted to display her full inner slut this evening.

I noticed the condoms that Melvin had placed on the table, and I decided to pick one up and give a hint. Thought maybe would be nice to also have a go fucking her and that she'd like two cocks tonight.

Melvin got the hint and drew his cock out of her wet hole. She moaned as he pulled out and was breathing heavily with a slight smile on her face. My cock was hard and ready after the two blowjobs, and i was in the mood to fuck!

Melvin stepped off the couch and peeled off his condom and moved to kneel in front of her (Celine was still on all fours). I positioned behind her, and saw her lovely wet pussy lips ready and waiting. I heard a groan from Melvin and then the sound of saliva and lips on his cock.. she was sucking his cock right away.

I entered her and again, a loud moan from her. My cock fit perfectly into her slick, velvety pussy. I thrust very slowly, bc knew I was on the edge n ready to cum. Melvin with eyes closed was clearly enjoying fucking her mouth, and the spitroast was on.

I began kneading her butt cheeks which led to a louder moan. Feeling a bit bold, I wanted to see how much of a slutty mood she was in. I spread her ass cheeks gently, while slowly pistoning in and out of her smooth, wet cunt hole, and massaged her anus with my thumb. She gasped, but didn't reach back to stop me. It was really tight, so I spread her ass cheeks a little wider, wet my thumb with my mouth, and started burrowing a little deeper. This led to another moan and led me to wonder if I could get away with fucking her super tight ass before I exploded my load.

contd..

relacrelaclah
21-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Hot and steamy!!! Please continue bro :D

BrigitteLin
22-07-2016, 01:30 AM
camping for more...

conly
22-07-2016, 08:04 AM
This led to another moan and led me to wonder if I could get away with fucking her super tight ass before I exploded my load.

contd..

A dp,perhaps?

Please do.

francined69
22-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Cum in ass!!!!

megafortress
23-07-2016, 12:10 AM
nice story. pls continue bro!

Nigeria
23-07-2016, 12:14 AM
A dp,perhaps?

Please do.

Yeah, I think a DP is on the way :)

BlurChin
23-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Always dream of bonking a banker!! :D

thor1981
23-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I think a DP is on the way :)

v sorry bros, advance warning there was no DP happening! both guys are straight so touching our johnsons bit too close for comfort (at least me anyway :p)

thor1981
23-07-2016, 11:48 AM
contd..

I slipped my cock out of her tight, silky cunt and lifted my hips a little. Her ass cheeks were spread and so I felt it was a good chance to just park my cock tip outside her anus.

I slowly guided the tip into her asshole. She moaned, but didn't try to guide it away. I pushed a little more (dam tight). I could get my cock tip in, but, felt it would hurt her if i went deeper. With her cheeks spread, I did 'mini thrusts' in and out of her ass, enjoying an unexpected anal experience.

Melvin, meanwhile was having his johnson properly sucked by her. He was gripping her hair and fucking her mouth, groaning loudly.

I pulled out of her ass, and immediately went back into her cunt. Following Melvin's lead, I started pumping her faster, since my cock entered her slit very easily. The fucking got harder and faster, and as I touched her back, could feel her sweat. The couch was creaking loudly and I was worried we might break something since we were fucking both her holes so frantically.

My balls also were slapping a little, and I could feel I was about to cum.. leaning forward, I released and moaned loudly, hips bucking into her ass. I could hear her moan, then gasp, as I came inside her. I was also sweating, panting loudly, as I kept shooting a couple more spurts inside her.

I slowly drew out and stepped off the couch. Standing up, I noticed she had stopped sucking Melvin and was also panting, breathing deeply.

I slowly removed the condom, as we all smiled at each other. I went to throw it away n come back. As I was in the kitchen, I could hear moaning again, and the couch creaking. Figured I might be able to watch the show while my didi recovered from that very satisfying experience.

contd..

Aslute
23-07-2016, 03:11 PM
Nice story bro, please continue soon :)

skorc
23-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Camping to a steamy story!!

mimo22
24-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Always dream of bonking a banker!! :D

Dressed in suit and heels! :D

whatdoido
24-07-2016, 01:56 PM
OL being split roasted.... Awesome write up TS

DJack88
24-07-2016, 09:00 PM

Hoping to read more :)

ChilledPig
24-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Nice steamy story ...... camping here!

thor1981
25-07-2016, 10:22 PM
contd...

I filled a glass of tap water and walked back into the living room.

Sure enough, Melvin was now having his turn fucking Celine. She was now leaning over the edge of the couch and he was behind her. The position is called supported doggy style i think.

They were both really into it, Melvin pumping her from the back. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning very loudly. Part of me was a little disappointed that she needed another cock so soon after mine, but I guess I did cum in her first ;)

Melvin pulled his cock out of her pussy, and they changed positions. He pulled her onto the couch and as he lay back, invited her to climb ontop of him. To my surprise, he was fucking her botak OL cunt bareback. I didn't comment but was just surprised.

As Celine mounted him , she moaned loudly, followed by two "ohmygod, ohmygod" as she bounced on Melvin's dick. He reached up and groped her ripe melons, causing her to moan louder.

I was still recovering la, and also didn't want to interrupt, so just sat on a chair and watched the fucking up close. Which was good as her thighs started throbbing and she gasped in a loud orgasmic moan.. collapsing in a heap on Melvin. She was on top of him, as she held him tight. I felt a little left out, so I sat at the end of the couch (near Melvin's feet) and leaned forward, gently kissing her ass cheeks. I heard a giggle and my name, before the sound of their tongues french kissing. I kissed a little more, her lower back, then along her ass crack, before bravely dipping a tongue between her cheeks. I just felt her ass cheeks clench slightly, but then a moan as they continued their post-coital kissing. I'm not sure if my tongue made a difference, but I gently circled around her anus, licking and probing her hole (which tasted like the latex of the condom which I'd just ass-fucked her with lol)

I gave her asshole a few licks, but then drew away. She rose off Melvin, and I realised he had not cum yet, since his cock was rock hard. I stepped off the couch again to take a seat, as she kissed his chest, downward, towards his belly button and crotch.

contd..

thor1981
25-07-2016, 10:23 PM

tnkyou bro

GetThatButt
25-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Do continue TS :)

Ozil88
25-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Yes pls continue the story!

lovestobonk
25-07-2016, 11:27 PM
Good story, carry on

koebshaq0_0
26-07-2016, 07:44 AM
Can't wait for more updates. Thanks T.S.

thor1981
26-07-2016, 01:42 PM
contd...

After she kissed down below his belly, Celine placed little kisses around his erect cock shaft, before sluttily licking through his pubic hairs with extended tongue. As she did this, I resumed sitting behind her and reached under to finger her freshly fucked pussy. While kissing the tip of Melvin's cock, she reached back, politely moving my hand away, i guess she was still raw after being fucked by two cocks and coming to orgasm.

So I gently began kneading her ass cheeks. She moaned and took Melvin's cock tip into her mouth. He was on his back and began thrusting upwards while she sucked. I slowly slipped a finger between her ass cheeks, and seeing no resistance, pressed my index finger into her anus, hooking a finger up into her asshole while she sucked Melvin.

She moaned and began sucking Melvin faster. Melvin, also groaning, was fucking her mouth faster and faster,

Melvin: "Going cum, going cum" he said

Her mouth was still around his cock and stroked. Then a loud groan from Melvin as he emptied his load into Celine's mouth. I noticed her throat moving as she swallowed his ejaculate, while my finger was still up her bum.

As Melvin drew his cock out of her mouth, I slipped my finger out of her ass. She turned and smiled at me, then collapsed onto Melvin.

At this point, since it was his home, I felt I'd had a pretty amazing night. Didn't want to feel like '3rd wheel', which it started to feel like, since I was sitting off on the side while Celine's tits were on Melvin's chest while lying over him.

I said I had to go, gave Celine a kiss on the cheek. Tempted to ask for her contacts but not the right time la. Melvin gave me a thumbs up and texted me the next morning saying we should try and do the same thing again.

I quickly washed up, got dressed and said bye to Melvin while Celine lay on him on the couch. As I left Melvins apt, I felt dam satisfied recalling the great evening, Celine's heels and suit, her intelligence, the full chest when she took her jacket off, firm big tits when her bra came off, botak pussy, and her hot and slutty MFM with two bros who needed this sort of lucky break in life to lift their spirits!

End

Thanks for your support, point upz and reading. Will b nice for me to keep re-read this thread to re-live the experience :D

DavidSilver
26-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Thanks TS, hope to read more of your stories :)

urn0828
26-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Great story ts. Two thumbs up..