PDA

View Full Version : A Request

Jakepole
13-02-2014, 12:05 PM
I always fantasize of having sex with a poly/jc girl on mensus and the thought of it turns me on a lot... is there anyone who knows or is able to provide me such service? It will be overnight at hotel and price can be negotiated. Preferred age 18-21 y/o pm if intrested?

On a sidenote, is there any bros out there who shares the same fetish as me??

Cheers to all!

justl00king
13-02-2014, 06:22 PM
I always fantasize of having sex with a poly/jc girl on mensus and the thought of it turns me on a lot...

lol...u r alone on this one bro, whatever rocks your boat! ;) lol :p

Have fun!

CaptainPlanet
13-02-2014, 06:28 PM
NB sibeh gross lor!

I ever do wif my ex before den halfway thru her auntie come! before do not yet come de... KNN after finish den realise

demonhunter
13-02-2014, 06:28 PM
I always fantasize of having sex with a poly/jc girl on mensus and the thought of it turns me on a lot... is there anyone who knows or is able to provide me such service? It will be overnight at hotel and price can be negotiated. Preferred age 18-21 y/o pm if intrested?

Cheers to all!

Wah , u like to beat the red lights leh !!!

:eek:

Jakepole
13-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Haha I just have a fetish for it especially among young legal girls (; I'm not ashamed of it, neither am I proud! Haha but for me, that's my fetish. Any intros, bros? Hahaha

huhu123
14-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Wah , u like to beat the red lights leh !!!

:eek:

HE likes to eat strawberry jam

demonhunter
14-02-2014, 01:30 AM
HE likes to eat strawberry jam

It goes well with toasted Gardenia ...:p

Jakepole
14-02-2014, 08:16 AM
Haha bros, any poly/jc girls still studying but already legal to intro? They must provide overnight service though... PM me alright? Thanks bros! And yes, strawberry jam tastes absolutely sweet! (; Happy Valentines Day to all! ((;