PDA

View Full Version : Harassment

QooMilk
31-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi bros just needed some advice or suggestions……….I currently working at a condo as a property executive, my daily jobs is to inspect sub-contractors doing they defects works and attend to residents feedbacks / complaints…just few days ago one of the resident maid came to me and cry, she mentioned that her “daddy” (the male owner of the # xx-xx unit) try to hug her while no one is at the unit, and got few night trying to go inside her room…he even agreed to pay her $500 if she willing to do what he say…

I told her to call up her agent or make police report; she told me she afraid that it minds cost her jobs, cause she got several siblings waiting for a pitiful $280 per mth salary in Philippines. I don’t know about u guys out there, as for me I really can’t stand this type of ASSHOLE it simply make me sick…since he so rich, y cant he just go GL, KTV etc for $500 I believe he can have a few good fuck lor. Now the maid will come down to the lobby areas every time “daddy” is home and wait for the kids or “mum” to come back…haiz really pity them because of $280 per mth they have to suffer this sort of harassment. :(

nakamara
31-08-2005, 11:06 AM
since he so rich, y cant he just go GL, KTV etc for $500 I believe he can have a few good fuck lor. Now the maid will come down to the lobby areas every time “daddy” is home and wait for the kids or “mum” to come back…haiz really pity them because of $280 per mth they have to suffer this sort of harassment

Forbidden fruits are always the juiciest...most ppl only dream of eating it...but some fulfill their desires with action :)

winger_tag
31-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Forbidden fruits are always the juiciest...most ppl only dream of eating it...but some fulfill their desires with action :)

Bro, me very afraid of even go near this kind of fruits....thus always when my CO not at home, me will go out....look for other lobang.... :D

nakamara
31-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Bro, me very afraid of even go near this kind of fruits....thus always when my CO not at home, me will go out....look for other lobang....

haha i mean not only the maids la...can be any chio bu on the street or your colleagues...most of us rape them with our eyes and minds...but those daring/mentally unsound enough will go molest or rape them lor :)

Castrol
31-08-2005, 11:49 AM
I told her to call up her agent or make police report; she told me she afraid that it minds cost her jobs, cause she got several siblings waiting for a pitiful $280 per mth salary in Philippines. :(

bro, my first maid finished her 2 year contract and RTU, so now i have a 2nd maid. from my little experience, it is better not to believe them completely yet. if you want to take any action to help them, better clarify the facts first.

being a maid is not easy, its like a 24 hour job. and many of them will start to have wild and crazy thoughts after a while... due to stress, fatigue, harsh emplyers etc...

dan8899
31-08-2005, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE=Castrol]bro, my first maid finished her 2 year contract and RTU, so now i have a 2nd maid. from my little experience, it is better not to believe them completely yet. if you want to take any action to help them, better clarify the facts first.

I agree with bro castrl. May be better to know both sides of the stories first.

While I believe most maids are honest and work quite hard, there are some who don't and may cry "wolf" for reasons that are best known to themselves.

ricardo
31-08-2005, 12:14 PM
he he i smart get a CMI maid so no problem. somemore i lucky she very hardworking so all housework i used to do i no need to bother liao. but i make sure i do things myself oso, i will neber ask maid to pour coffee for me or open the gate ... i can do that myself. maid is to help not to serve.

QooMilk
31-08-2005, 02:42 PM
I did some checking on the owner background, he got 2 familys (meaning 2 wifes) 1 week he be here, another week others condo...the maid is not that pretty (5/10 if i rate her) so either the guy is damn horny looking for some fun or he bind...
Also this is the four times past 2yrs he had change his maid, resons unknow...my guess are the maids also tio his harassment and quit.

laodi123456789
31-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Bro best to stay out of affairs. Give the maid ur support when she around, but no action of any kind. Wait for MOM to zap the farker when he hire maid no 5.

sg_boytoy
31-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Bro best to stay out of affairs. Give the maid ur support when she around, but no action of any kind. Wait for MOM to zap the farker when he hire maid no 5.

Bro laodi, I'm curious, how will MOM zap the farker when he's hiring the fifth maid if nobody says anything? If it's true that the employer is playing punk, this type must kenah terok terok.

cereal-killer
31-08-2005, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=QooMilk]Hi bros just needed some advice or suggestions……….I currently working at a condo as a property executive, my daily jobs is to inspect sub-contractors doing they defects works and attend to residents feedbacks / complaints…just few days ago one of the resident maid came to me and cry, she mentioned that her “daddy” (the male owner of the # xx-xx unit) try to hug her while no one is at the unit, and got few night trying to go inside her room…he even agreed to pay her $500 if she willing to do what he say…QUOTE]

1) Go up to him, Man 2 man, and tell him YOU know about it
2) Also tell him. she wants to tell HIS wife about it if he doesn't stop
3) Acertain that the story is "true" by asking him face-to-face, HE will OBVIOUSLY say he didn't do it

After that, see if he'll still do it. Ask maid to proceed to step 2. He'll get into trouble and also tell her Madam she wants a transfer and that the agency will do it

but like one of the bros her mention, some of their words Can not be trusted or taken at face value. Maybe you're cute and its just ONE of her ploys to get your attention (and talk to you) .... You head bludging yet ? hahaha...

Some just wants to transfer becos of workload and cook up a story

laodi123456789
01-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Bro laodi, I'm curious, how will MOM zap the farker when he's hiring the fifth maid if nobody says anything?

Bro
I think I was thnking like a samster when I say MOM zap the farker. Actually no idea how they can ID the guy when he on SBF, if he even on. Better be careful how I use the z word in real life.

But I do know that MOM ask household with high maid turnover rate to write letter and explain why so many maids. I heard one of my Kaisu khakis have 6 maids in 2 years.. MOM investigate him and he damm pissed off. If the story is true then MOM will raise flag on him if his maid turnover stay high.

Too bad the current maid have problems, but think wat if the guy is innocent and the maid been fooling with Bro QooMilk - how will he look when he raise the issue and find out he been tricked? Kaypoh Qoomilk

Just as an interesting aside

I remember reading an article few months ago where they were talking about maid employment in Singapore. They interviewed a few maid agencies who talked about what to expect of maid services.

One story that I will never forget. One family complain that their maid is so absent minded - forgetting things - cannot do job properly. When the agency interviewed her they found out that she was allowed to sleep at 2am in the morning and had to get up at 5am - 3 hours of sleep a night. Once the agency counselled the family to allow her to sleep at 12 midnight then the problem was solved.

I feel veri sorry for that mad. Really like living in a nightmare because not enough sleep.

sg_boytoy
01-09-2005, 09:35 AM
...But I do know that MOM ask household with high maid turnover rate to write letter and explain why so many maids. I heard one of my Kaisu khakis have 6 maids in 2 years.. MOM investigate him and he damm pissed off. If the story is true then MOM will raise flag on him if his maid turnover stay high...

I hope MOM will indeed check up on the employer, really pity the maids who have to put up with such harassment. When we got our maid, my CO deliberately picked those with CMI faces, she said better be safe than sorry, ke ke ke :p

Rof|maoxz
01-09-2005, 10:29 AM
I did some checking on the owner background, he got 2 familys (meaning 2 wifes) 1 week he be here, another week others condo...the maid is not that pretty (5/10 if i rate her) so either the guy is damn horny looking for some fun or he bind...
Also this is the four times past 2yrs he had change his maid, resons unknow...my guess are the maids also tio his harassment and quit.

That means he's malay right? If not then good luck to him lor, get charged for bigamy.

I hope MOM will indeed check up on the employer, really pity the maids who have to put up with such harassment. When we got our maid, my CO deliberately picked those with CMI faces, she said better be safe than sorry, ke ke ke :p

Such one sided storey by the maid is not convincing enough. Even if that's true, the employer can just shrug it off. No hard evidence as yet. But her agent can be informed about the incident can get it resolved.

laodi123456789
01-09-2005, 02:07 PM
When we got our maid, my CO deliberately picked those with CMI faces, she said better be safe than sorry, ke ke ke :p

Well my CO wun even allow one at all.. Better safe than sori right! ke ke ke

QooMilk
01-09-2005, 02:22 PM
No he not malay, just happen to had 1 "approved by gov wife" another "not approved wife"......aniway just this morning the agent came down and transfer the maid cause she call them up yesterday saying the "daddy" try to kiss her, she was so scare and lock herself in the room till "mom" return from work......
Hear from my Security guards yesterday evening got residents from afew unit staying near compliant some shouting at the unit and some breaking of glasses, kids crying.......guess the "mom" come back and found what happen liao, should had call the police and expose the ASSHOLE....haiz
But lucky for the maid nothing had happen to her :rolleyes: