PDA

View Full Version : When you see gals putting on their bras...

ang076
29-08-2005, 07:54 PM
After cheonging , do you observe how gals put on their bras ?

Yes , I do..

Most gals I cheong put on their bras in this way :

Slip arms into the straps, and then place their breasts into their bra cups, and then move their arms behind to fasten the closures. ( That is the correct way of wearing bras.) (It is sexy to see gals wear like that..)

However, some gals like Winter and Angel from Dragon Health Spa, do this way:

Fasten the closure in front then rotate the band around until the cups are in front, then slip arms into straps and cupped their breasts..

( This method would spoil the bra.)

Ladies and Gentlemen , pls comment :p

Rof|maoxz
29-08-2005, 08:04 PM
After cheonging , do you observe how gals put on their bras ?

Yes , I do..

Most gals I cheong put on their bras in this way :

Slip arms into the straps, and then place their breasts into their bra cups, and then move their arms behind to fasten the closures. ( That is the correct way of wearing bras.) (It is sexy to see gals wear like that..)

Ladies and Gentlemen , pls comment :p

After cheonging, normally I'm tasked to removed their bras. Almost forgotten the wearing part man. :cool:

asdfghjkl
29-08-2005, 10:19 PM
i seen more second than first method.. :rolleyes:

HOWITZER 155MM
29-08-2005, 10:24 PM
The first method is the correct one. :cool:

Do bros enjoy removing the bras for WLs? I do.

dc7176
29-08-2005, 10:26 PM
After cheonging, normally I'm tasked to removed their bras. Almost forgotten the wearing part man. :cool:

ya bro! i only know how to remove their bra, as for how they wear it back ... no idea n it doesnt bothers me... :D

metaldag
29-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Ya man, who cares hw d gals put on their bras after cheonging, kekeke :p

edmund899
30-08-2005, 01:45 AM
correct way to put on a bra:

1.girl's upper body bend forward and let breast dangle in the air
2. then fit the cups onto the breast
3. stand upright and proceed to secure the back strap before putting on shoulder straps.

this method also ensure a correct fit when buying a bra. not sure if this method applicable to small breast or not.

Sure2C
30-08-2005, 02:02 AM
Think most of the big breast 1 use the 1st method while the small breast 1 use the 2nd method....IMHO.

fun4evergood
30-08-2005, 07:47 AM
I love to practice removing bras with one hand............as for putting bras.....I love to see the big boobs ....slowly adjusting the cup in the boobs.... :p

astrozz
30-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Fasten the closure in front then rotate the band around until the cups are in front, then slip arms into straps and cupped their breasts..

( This method would spoil the bra.)

Bro you in the bra manufacture line ? no offence , just a joke . :D
What interests me is when the gal tuck her hand into the bra and adjust her boob....

chickenzip
30-08-2005, 08:16 AM
wonder those flat chest char bo will wear their bra like slipping on a tee shirt.. :D

ang076
30-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Sorry, I am not in bra manufacture line, just have fetish for BRAAAA..

During shower in HC, I dont close the door, but leave the door open so that I can observe the gal drying herself, put on her panties/g-string, and then putting the bra, then putting the dress..

My favourite HC massage room is the one whose shower room facing the big mirror..( then you can see the whole action ) :p

nakamara
30-08-2005, 10:29 AM

Most of my ex wear this way :) some just go bathe and i leave them alone to dress up while i have my ciggie

kevric
30-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Best is dont wear ..... :p

SGJimmy
30-08-2005, 10:33 AM
I perfer girl to take their bra n pantie off themself :D

nakamara
30-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Best is dont wear .....

yeah dude...the best touching her breast thru her top without any bra underneath...wah damn nice!! Everytime when i go my ex house they would wake up and open door for me...wah open door my nose bleed (the first time la)...wearing a big white button shirt just long enough to cover the ass and just a white cotton panty at the bottom...buay tahan grab her to the bedroom, rip off my sch uniform (haha i pontang) , grope her everywhere, rip off her clothes and fxxk her hard!! Shit...this is giving me a massive hardon already!

yohooo
30-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Actually hor... 2nd method is better for girls to maintain their big breast leh...(hehe yes again i've read it) regarding the spoiling of bras, i'm not so sure... but the correct way to maintain the breastsize is to actually hook the back of the bra, with the cups slightly lower than the breast, then 1 hand hold 1 breast, the other pull it up to cup that breast before doing it for the other... then put on the strap it will ensure that the whole of the breast is fully cupped and supported... i read it somewhere also, after a very long period of time, the breast would not sag... this is what i read, so if wrong, any sis here care to reeducate xiaodi regarding the correct way to wear? :D

forumer
30-08-2005, 11:18 AM
i try not to see when the gal is wearing the bra after... cos I will get erect again and wanna piak her... :D

ang076
30-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Bro nakamara's experience reminded me of my encounter with Lexon's gal-Tina..

When Tina was standing next to the cabinet where there is a mirror in front...I walked behind her, lifted her skirt up to fondle her white cotton panties and my other hand grope her breasts and slip my hands into her dress ( all gals at Lexon dont wear bra.), and watch her expression and her tilted head with licking her neck..