PDA

View Full Version : WARNING THREAD - Do not release any FL contacts to ANTHO

alwaysbestdeal
04-08-2005, 12:39 AM
WARNING THREAD - Do not release any contacts to this samster by the nick ANTHO. Refer to this posting for the incident >>> http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1110466&postcount=64

TAKE NOTE OF THIS BASTARD ANTHO, GOES BY THE NAME LEONG, HP:96858665.

DO NOT RELEASE ANY OF YUR FL NUMBERS TO THIS BASTARD

I know this is a wrong thread to post, I may get Zap, but wat the heck, the lost of a friend though she maybe just a MILF to some, I still think it is important enough to broadcast this wide and loud for all to know.

pterchew
04-08-2005, 12:54 AM
so sad 2 hear tat.
i think u guys should practise giving away contact only to those member
tat is reputable or thru reliable source. dont ruin an innocent gal's live
juz becos of the small payout.

may god PRESS tat bastard!

quasimoto13
04-08-2005, 02:02 AM
Even thought i dun know the girl but i think we should treat all of them with respect and not forcing them to do when they refuse. If not what is the difference between us and an animal.

Somemore without CD. Wah piangz. I not worried that the girl got sickness and pass to him but i scare he got sickness and pass to the girl.

easyeasy
04-08-2005, 09:50 AM
share with us how he con you of the contact? got a pic of him, knn this sort of people must teach him a lesson for trying to rape the poor ger :mad:

BigGuy
04-08-2005, 09:55 AM
It is sad that such things happened.......

Anyway hp number can change, nick aslo can register new and name can dun use leong since u cant check his IC.

Best is to constraint by not giving to ppl not known in here v well lor.

TsuiHark
04-08-2005, 10:52 AM
I know this is a wrong thread to post, I may get Zap, but wat the heck, the lost of a friend though she maybe just a MILF to some, I still think it is important enough to broadcast this wide and loud for all to know.

Better ask her to do a checkup. Some of these pest purposely do raw after knowing they got std. :mad:

Optimus_Prime
04-08-2005, 10:56 AM
WARNING THREAD - Do not release any contacts to this samster by the nick ANTHO. Refer to this posting for the incident >>> http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1110466&postcount=64

TAKE NOTE OF THIS BASTARD ANTHO, GOES BY THE NAME LEONG, HP:96858665.

Bro ... r u posting in all the sections to warn about this bastard ?

xman2000
04-08-2005, 03:35 PM
I think better post the photo of this animal.

laodi123456789
04-08-2005, 04:37 PM
There has been misunderstanding. Please read threadstarters apology in FL section. Do not post in this thread anymore