PDA

View Full Version : panty

craftkilne
28-07-2005, 01:32 AM
I wanted you all the share your thot.. I have a steady gf of 24yrs with know for quite sometimes we often make love in her house.. recently i went there my gf was not around so i waited at her room I happen to see her sister underwear lying there in their bedroom (her sister also not bad looking) I took her sister underwear and masturbate with it..I was high when masturbate it,thereafter I often steal it to masturbate with it.. Am I pyscho? what should i do to stop this habit?

Harrier24B
28-07-2005, 05:26 AM
. I have a steady gf of 24yrs

Wah....you very patient....after 24 years still together and not married yet..... :eek:

fun4evergood
28-07-2005, 08:16 AM
Think its is ok to have such fetish......I was like u when I was young too..... :)

shadowlunar04
28-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Wah....you very patient....after 24 years still together and not married yet..... :eek:

He said "of", not "for". He means he have a gf, age 24. OK, the write up is a bit confusing and messy but still understandable.

shadowlunar04
28-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Am I pyscho? what should i do to stop this habit?

No, you are not a Pyscho. An example of a Pyscho would be a person who kills then rape the gal or vice versa (whichever you prefer). All I can say is you have a fetish for panties and gets turn on with one or sights of gals wearing them (well, which man don't?). As for your 2nd question, yes, you should stop it. You don't want to caught in embarrassement by your gf or her family, right?

nakamara
28-07-2005, 09:51 AM
wah threadstarter...your england quite terok :D

but i think your fetish is quite ok compared to those shit eaters...literally :)

Castrol
28-07-2005, 10:20 AM
but i think your fetish is quite ok compared to those shit eaters...literally :)

well, i wouldnt mind bonking yang cai nee as long as she lets me eat her shit... wo, wo, wait da minute...
what i mean is, i wouldnt mind eating her shit as long as she lets me bonk her... now thats more like it... :D

buayKan!
28-07-2005, 10:24 AM
well, i wouldnt mind bonking yang cai nee as long as she lets me eat her shit... wo, wo, wait da minute...
what i mean is, i wouldnt mind eating her shit as long as she lets me bonk her... now thats more like it... :D

ahhahah... better still.. you bonk her already and let her eat your shit! :D

nakamara
28-07-2005, 10:27 AM
what i mean is, i wouldnt mind eating her shit as long as she lets me bonk her... now thats more like it...

wah...u really make me nothing to say... :eek:

how bout 1 full plate of her shit n a glass of urine for every meal for 1 week? :D

lesnar
28-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Or does he means 24hrs? :D

Castrol
28-07-2005, 11:28 AM
wah...u really make me nothing to say...

how bout 1 full plate of her shit n a glass of urine for every meal for 1 week? :D

urine changed to cunt juice can? :D

nakamara
28-07-2005, 11:35 AM
urine changed to cunt juice can?

sorry man...nett price...no discount :D

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 11:39 AM
I took her sister underwear and masturbate with it..I was high when masturbate it,thereafter I often steal it to masturbate with it.. Am I pyscho? what should i do to stop this habit?
Ask any gal and they will call you pervert or "bian tai". :p

red-perrier
28-07-2005, 12:14 PM
I wanted you all the share your thot.. I have a steady gf of 24yrs with know for quite sometimes we often make love in her house.. recently i went there my gf was not around so i waited at her room I happen to see her sister underwear lying there in their bedroom (her sister also not bad looking) I took her sister underwear and masturbate with it..I was high when masturbate it,thereafter I often steal it to masturbate with it.. Am I pyscho? what should i do to stop this habit?
its not pyscho, correct spelling is psycho. anyway, its not that serious lah. its just a fetish that might discuss your gf & other female friends. but shouldn't you be having sex more often instead of just doing the "5 against 1"?

goodfun
28-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah i pretty understand think its normal lah,some even collect cupid hair :eek:
Think is indiviual to personal level of liking or fetish :p

waypastprime
28-07-2005, 03:09 PM
what i mean is, i wouldnt mind eating her shit as long as she lets me bonk her... now thats more like it...

Nabei.... I always enjoyed reading your posts. :p

They are so errr.... creative. :D

DNAT
28-07-2005, 03:14 PM
.... I always enjoyed reading your posts. :p
I enjoy reading your rep points ... :D

ricardo
28-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah i pretty understand think its normal lah,some even collect cupid hair :eek:
Think is indiviual to personal level of liking or fetish :p

???? cupid hair? what kind of fetish is that?

wins1974
28-07-2005, 03:26 PM
I think you are consider normal lar, in newspaper there are so many reports on guy stealing aunty, girl panty and in the end dun know what they do to it.....Personally think u like to try threesome ...(you, yr gf and her sister.) :D

nakamara
28-07-2005, 03:29 PM
I think you are consider normal lar, in newspaper there are so many reports on guy stealing aunty, girl panty and in the end dun know what they do to it.....Personally think u like to try threesome ...(you, yr gf and her sister.)

ya! knn my ex's bra, panties and g-strings got stolen too when hanging outside her door to dry together with other clothes...if that time catch the guy i sure break his legs :mad:

ken_v2
28-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Yeah i pretty understand think its normal lah,some even collect cupid hair ....

poor cupid... he's just a young boy leh why got pple want to collect his hair? :confused:

waypastprime
28-07-2005, 03:36 PM
I enjoy reading your rep points ... :D

My rep points = 5 dices? :p

wins1974
28-07-2005, 03:42 PM
So common already, think few months ago, when i was watching TV programme in the living room until quite late liao, discover someone outside the corrider. So decide to lookout saw this uncle stealing my neigh daughter panty and i ask him what r u doing , he look at me n pretend that nothing happens and next moment run away. Knn......should have call the police first :o

ricardo
28-07-2005, 03:43 PM
I think you are consider normal lar, in newspaper there are so many reports on guy stealing aunty, girl panty and in the end dun know what they do to it.....Personally think u like to try threesome ...(you, yr gf and her sister.) :D

u guys are cracking me up man. first the cupid now we have stealing aunty. i love this forum

Castrol
28-07-2005, 03:44 PM
ahhahah... better still.. you bonk her already and let her eat your shit! :D

so its 1 plate of shit and 1 glass of sperm for her... :p

buayKan!
28-07-2005, 03:46 PM
ya! knn my ex's bra, panties and g-strings got stolen too when hanging outside her door to dry together with other clothes...if that time catch the guy i sure break his legs :mad:

this kind asking for it mah.. I presume your ex GF must be pretty... and if you are pretty, and hang her underwear outside.... isn't she inviting people ot steal?

Don't say other people, if i walk past underwear hanging outside the house, and i know it belongs to some pretty chick, i will also steal..... use it to jerk off, cream it all over the chuck it away.....

Some of you may find me disgusting... but search deep inside..... if you can get away with it, would you do the same? I'm just being honest and frank!

Castrol
28-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Nabei.... I always enjoyed reading your posts. :p

They are so errr.... creative.

hahaha... the "err...." makes me feel makes me feel :cool:

nakamara
28-07-2005, 04:09 PM
this kind asking for it mah.. I presume your ex GF must be pretty... and if you are pretty, and hang her underwear outside.... isn't she inviting people ot steal?

Some of you may find me disgusting... but search deep inside..... if you can get away with it, would you do the same? I'm just being honest and frank!

hmm...ok la IMHO i find my ex quite pretty

hmmm...i've searched n searched quite long le...but i still wouldn't do that :)

wins1974
28-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Almost forgotten, got this FR to share. When to a studio to take graduation photo. This studio got only a changing room only!!!!

What happens is that , I and this pretty tall girl share the same changing room. After i finish my session saw her walk out of the room, wow...really very pretty, tall and sexy with long dress and she is the next person to take pic. The photographer (male) must be very happy. When i go in and change discover that she was hanging her black "B" cup bra and panty in the room. I can't control myself and so i pick up to smell wow...smell very nice ...heheheheh.....and also use it so stroke my XXX....

I would rate her 7/10 (height-170++, slim -45-50, sexy eye, lon gleg) cannot tahan..lar

nakamara
28-07-2005, 05:10 PM
When i go in and change discover that she was hanging her black "B" cup bra and panty in the room. I can't control myself and so i pick up to smell wow...smell very nice ...heheheheh.....and also use it so stroke my XXX....

how come take graduation photo muz change out bra n panty 1? bikini graduation shots ah? haha...wierd leh

scarly is the cleaner aunty who stays in the studio one :D

craftkilne
28-07-2005, 08:09 PM
wow i was relief after reading so many reply that it's normal and it's just growing up stage.. frankly speaking her sister underwear most of them those laces type which you can't stop touching it and " use it " to jerk out especially when she just wash it and hang in the toilet , you can jerk your stuff there and washed away... well that's was even high! pai sai to say that almost all her underwear i used before... but every time I saw her sister I felt so embrassing and not dare to see her directly!! hope this habit will kick off when i grow older also scare kena caught that's it. btw she is an lawyer to be , now undergoing teaching in the firm!! worst if got caught hor...!

diesel
29-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Don't worry...if you make her sister wear with your cum-stain, no doubt that you will be in the headline of newspaper. :D

buayKan!
29-07-2005, 08:53 AM
hmm...ok la IMHO i find my ex quite pretty

hmmm...i've searched n searched quite long le...but i still wouldn't do that :)

hahah..but if you have been searching... means you actually thot about doing it mah! this person who stole your GF underwear is probably tempted by her hanging them outside the room (which i find weird) Why wanna break his legs?

maybe the person who took it was me! where was it stolen? hahaha

bully
29-07-2005, 08:56 AM
heY I once got my gf sis-in law panties n was playing wif it until she appears, but tat another storie la, which u wan u can find around here, it was quite a long ago post.

Bro pentel, no more updates since ya last post... I really enjoys it. Any happening recently? :p

Evianalps
29-07-2005, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=wins1974]Almost forgotten, got this FR to share. When to a studio to take graduation photo. This studio got only a changing room only!!!!

What happens is that , I and this pretty tall girl share the same changing room. After i finish my session saw her walk out of the room, wow...really very pretty, tall and sexy with long dress and she is the next person to take pic. The photographer (male) must be very happy. When i go in and change discover that she was hanging her black "B" cup bra and panty in the room. I can't control myself and so i pick up to smell wow...smell very nice ...heheheheh.....and also use it so stroke my XXX....

Just wanna noe from all the bros,wat happen when u stroking with the panty den accidently jerk at the panty??Knn if dat were to happen i wud jus lick my own cum boy..then pretend nothing happen

Evianalps
29-07-2005, 10:45 AM
double entry.sorry

astrozz
29-07-2005, 11:21 AM
I took her sister underwear and masturbate with it..I was high when masturbate it,thereafter I often steal it to masturbate with it.. Am I pyscho? what should i do to stop this habit?

It all depends on invidual person's perception . to me you are not a psycho , its just a fetish , I knew of a girl whom is crazy over a man's hankerchief and another gal who loves the smell of another guys piss soaked underwear and someone (a guy) whom want to suck on a stinky sock !!
whats weird and whats not , its your own judgement. :D

*FiReWoRkS*
29-07-2005, 11:57 AM
juz b careful la bro cos i cant apprehand wad will happen to u if u r caught..will b v v jialat..but as time goes by hopefully tis habit/fetish will slowly go away..cheers :)

nexo
29-07-2005, 12:22 PM
thik its common among guys to have some sort of fetish .. thats y many people are selling used panties online .. but at some stage most will wear off so dun worry too much at the moment

nakamara
29-07-2005, 12:31 PM
hahah..but if you have been searching... means you actually thot about doing it mah! this person who stole your GF underwear is probably tempted by her hanging them outside the room (which i find weird) Why wanna break his legs?

maybe the person who took it was me! where was it stolen? hahaha

cuz if she hang outside the kitchen there then those fuckers neighbours upstairs will never bother to wring dry their laundry b4 hanging it out to dry thus wetting all my gf's clothes also...

haha she's staying somewhere in amk...did u commit a 'crime' there? :D

Castrol
29-07-2005, 01:33 PM
cuz if she hang outside the kitchen there then those fuckers neighbours upstairs will never bother to wring dry their laundry b4 hanging it out to dry thus wetting all my gf's clothes also...

if they wring dry the laundry already, then why still have to hang out to dry? :D

buayKan!
29-07-2005, 02:28 PM

haha she's staying somewhere in amk...did u commit a 'crime' there? :D

nay.. AMK is not my area.... i did not commit anything near there or the next 15 KM :D

Still even if i can't hang them in the kitchen area, i wouldn't hang them outside my house!!!... these are women's lingeries... shouldn't she be abit more discreet?
I see my wife hang hers to dry all the time.. and she hang it in the toilet.... apparently a lot of gals i know hang it in the toilet....

laonene
29-07-2005, 03:44 PM
If in japan this is nothing, girl sell their panty after wearing it and man will bid for it. Not only panty even those used pad by the girl also can sell and they also have like those live bidding where the girl will remove their underwear and give to you once the price is right.

fun4evergood
29-07-2005, 06:29 PM
If in japan this is nothing, girl sell their panty after wearing it and man will bid for it. Not only panty even those used pad by the girl also can sell and they also have like those live bidding where the girl will remove their underwear and give to you once the price is right.

There are some shop in Japan that sells that directly....no biding system at all......even better is, a vending machine that sell used panty too....... :D

no joke....been there and seen it with my own eyes.....

Teddi
31-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Wait till you discover her Grandma or Mother's panty. Then this fetish
will be cured :D

nexo
31-07-2005, 11:53 AM
There are some shop in Japan that sells that directly....no biding system at all......even better is, a vending machine that sell used panty too....... :D

no joke....been there and seen it with my own eyes.....

Ihave been to a shop where they sell semen stained and gals cum stained clothing seal in vaccum packs ,, but i wonder whether they are real though ..
they even have photos to prove ..

fun4evergood
31-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Ihave been to a shop where they sell semen stained and gals cum stained clothing seal in vaccum packs ,, but i wonder whether they are real though ..
they even have photos to prove ..

seen that too....with photos attached to each package.....very tempting but did not buy....quite expensive thou..... :)

ly1968
31-07-2005, 01:03 PM
i think it is quite ''normal'' for guys to have this type of ''hobby'' as i try it b4 stroking my didi to my tenant's bra (B-cup) & PCC