PDA

View Full Version : A weird gf i have. here the story [SHARED]

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 04:01 PM
I have a very weird girlfriend

we have been together for abot 2 week, so i started to approch her for sex when tat night i stay overnight at her hme. i start petting with her when we are on the bed, and my little bro stand!! kissing her, suck her juicy breast and fingering her pussy to make her horney. and out of suddenly she tell mi tat she will not give mi as she wanted to keep her virgin until she is marry. i was thinking OMG WTH you make me horny and u reject me. so i keep persured her to give me her 1st time and she keep on reject. den i ask her can help me using her mouth and she oso reject. OMG !!! den suddenly she say, if u really want u can poke my ass!!! WTF!!! i was thinking tat are you crazy!!! so i started asking her tat did she give her ex bf her ass when they need and she say YES!!!. i really felt dissapointed to her as my moral go down. . and she pose a doggy pos to let me fuck her ass!!! saying tat she really need it ~~!!! i was OMG thinking so i fuck care her and fuck for the night and break off with her the next week. .BTW it really shiok. i keep bonking her like no tomolo and we have 3 time at the night~~~~after tat night i seldom meet her. .she keep on msg mi to go her hse~~~ i`m reallt afriad of her. so i broke off with her after a week~~!. what a weird gf i have i was thinking!!! no licking of pussy no sucking of cock, no bonking her juicy pussy only her ass!~~ this really make me have a real funni exp~~ hahahaha. dunno brother her have any weird gf before hand.

CARE TO SHARE YOUR STORY???

babycheong
27-07-2005, 04:09 PM

we have been together for abot 2 week, so i started to approch her for sex when tat night i stay overnight at her hme. i start petting with her when we are on the bed, and my little bro stand!! kissing her, suck her juicy breast and fingering her pussy to make her horney. and out of suddenly she tell mi tat she will not give mi as she wanted to keep her virgin until she is marry. i was thinking OMG WTH you make me horny and u reject me. so i keep persured her to give me her 1st time and she keep on reject. den i ask her can help me using her mouth and she oso reject. OMG !!! den suddenly she say, if u really want u can poke my ass!!! .....
brudder....gals normally reject anal request leh, not many tried anal before also.........I also dunno if u r lucky or unlucky but it's real funni...at least u tried anal, rite?

rgds
BC

Freestyler69
27-07-2005, 04:10 PM

IMHO.... either Friction or Trans..no doubt

Hoeman
27-07-2005, 04:12 PM
FullOfSex,

You should have continued pounding her till she "Pang Sai" also no brake...heehee...
Seriously, this is the 1st I've heard about a girl refusing to allow pussy insertion(even BJ), but love ass-pounding instead. Weird indeed! Usually it's the other way around; a guy have to persuade a girl like mad to let him pound her ass.

Your story is really one of a kind in my books...

xen0n
27-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Guess she's saving that piece of "skin" for the husband!! :P

But still, she did offered u anal, right? Of course nothing beats the real mccoy but sometimes, we will have to make do with what we have.

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 04:13 PM
brudder....gals normally reject anal request leh, not many tried anal before also.........I also dunno if u r lucky or unlucky but it's real funni...at least u tried anal, rite?

rgds
BC

HAHAHA ya at least i have try anal~~~but until now i felt weird~~! loL~!

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Brother freestyle, it a true exp i encounter :P haha wonder why she will give me this tyoe of lame excuse!~wanna keep until marry!! wtf she abit crazy cheebye fresh but anal make them rot!! hahahaHa!! any brother ahave weird exp b4 ?? care to shared!! heez!!

initialD
27-07-2005, 04:18 PM
what a weird gf i have i was thinking!!! no licking of pussy no sucking of cock, no bonking her juicy pussy only her ass!~~ this really make me have a real funni exp~~ hahahaha. dunno brother her have any weird gf before hand.

my army buddy had exactly the same encounter...heheh gf gave him ass but not pussy...same reason also...

wonder if its the same ger ?? :D

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 04:20 PM
my army buddy had exactly the same encounter...heheh gf gave him ass but not pussy...same reason also...

wonder if its the same ger ?? :D

Mine girl her name start at "A" dunnoe izzit the same anot!!~ haha dicky UPS!! just stroke or bonk~!!!

initialD
27-07-2005, 04:22 PM
i also dunnoe his gf name...heheheh :D

Destined1984
27-07-2005, 04:24 PM
haha ya lor, mai hiam buey pai la. at least u got her anal.. ;P

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 04:26 PM
haha ya lor, mai hiam buey pai la. at least u got her anal.. ;P

ya lor really lar mai hiam buey pai~~.but really lar i perfer pussY~! the feel of sex diff!!! hahaha plus oral is better!!!

xp30
27-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Atleast you can do raw and not getting her pregnant.

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Atleast you can do raw and not getting her pregnant.

haha you are really right!! some can shoot inside raw!! heez!!

sing1nitestand
27-07-2005, 04:59 PM
i got a fling know from the net...after been long time knowing each other..end up come out to meet...after few rounds meeting. got a chance to go to her place to play game, as she was alone at home..after game, got a long chatting session, then end up talking about sex thing...

then no need say futher, standard procedure apply. frenching, petting...when i was in damn hard and hot wanted to go in...she refused...she bbbj me until CIM...giving the same reason..want to keep for husband...

manage to get few more round after that day, but no matter how i sweet talk still no chance to get real...everytime she bbbj me until CIM...also when i finger her, finger cannot go in, can only stay outside. but the problem is she also wet like hell and cum few time with my fingers...but still no change for my didi...

now never meet her again...just chat when happen to see her online.

what i wonder was, if guys here manage to get such "virgin" as wife, will you be happy that your wife never bonk by other man/men before? how sure r u the wife is decent enough? will u accept this kind of 'virgin'?

quite a funny thinking of those gals....

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 05:19 PM
i got a fling know from the net...after been long time knowing each other..end up come out to meet...after few rounds meeting. got a chance to go to her place to play game, as she was alone at home..after game, got a long chatting session, then end up talking about sex thing...

then no need say futher, standard procedure apply. frenching, petting...when i was in damn hard and hot wanted to go in...she refused...she bbbj me until CIM...giving the same reason..want to keep for husband...

manage to get few more round after that day, but no matter how i sweet talk still no chance to get real...everytime she bbbj me until CIM...also when i finger her, finger cannot go in, can only stay outside. but the problem is she also wet like hell and cum few time with my fingers...but still no change for my didi...

now never meet her again...just chat when happen to see her online.

what i wonder was, if guys here manage to get such "virgin" as wife, will you be happy that your wife never bonk by other man/men before? how sure r u the wife is decent enough? will u accept this kind of 'virgin'?

quite a funny thinking of those gals....

if for me i will be happy~~!! coz we have marry and she still virgin!! dun care if she if decent anot last time, if i wanna be will her forever, i dun mind her past!! heez!!

just4fun
27-07-2005, 05:24 PM
skali..."she" is a trans in disguise...as we know...nowadays plastic surgery are good man...

anyway...just kidding...no offence bro...

think on the bright side...u can save some $$$ on CD...rite... :D

ronins
27-07-2005, 07:24 PM
bro, enjoy anal sex when it offered to you, BUT PLEASE USE CONDOM, you are rite, ass sex will not get the girl pregnant BUT IT WILL GIVE YOU STD/AIDS. The chance of getting STD/AIDS is higher when you have anal sex, remember this hole is not meant for sex. Be smart and use condom.

altw78
27-07-2005, 08:19 PM
when i was in army,i met an irc gal,she was 17 yrs old.live in toa payoh and one day she ask me come over to her house and i went and found no one at home.not very good looking but not fat.wear uniform.i super horny liao.but i dont know why she ask me over so at first we sat on the sofa watch tv. for the first so called date,we didnt fuck.but i notice that she always purposely brush her hands over my dick.tat nite when she called me,she say she want to be my bf.i said ok.than i purposely how come she keep brushing her hands over my dick,she said she very long time no do liao and she want to test whether i gentleman or not.the next day,i went over again.this time sit in sofa less than ten min,she auto took out my dick and suck.she was damn weird,she likes playing my dick.dont let me undress her or touch her other parts too long.she just kept sucking and playing with my dick,even giving my dick a name-(which i too embrassed to tell u).i didnt came for a long time because i felt a bit weird and actually a bit dulan too cause cant touch much and cant fuck.but finally came and washed up(she gave my didi a super long wash!) and went home after a while.
tat night she called me and even said she want to talk to my didi!maybe small kid haven grew up.so i played along with her!this happens a few more times,tats is just bbbj without fuck.than finally one day i cannot stand liao.i told her i want to fuck.she said ok after a while.it was quite a good fuck cause can do raw and can see she quite skilled.the next day she called me and told me she found a new guy liao and tell me not to call her anymore.weird but end of free fuck :p

KoLianTai
27-07-2005, 08:25 PM
lol... mabbie the game was how long before that guy will bonk me? No lehz, i no such experience... mine all surrender the pussy to me... one even offered anal but i can't take it... Too weird for me... lol.

adlas
27-07-2005, 08:42 PM
hmmm...between anal and bj, i think rather ask her to bj...anal is not my kinda thing

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 08:54 PM
when i was in army,i met an irc gal,she was 17 yrs old.live in toa payoh and one day she ask me come over to her house and i went and found no one at home.not very good looking but not fat.wear uniform.i super horny liao.but i dont know why she ask me over so at first we sat on the sofa watch tv. for the first so called date,we didnt fuck.but i notice that she always purposely brush her hands over my dick.tat nite when she called me,she say she want to be my bf.i said ok.than i purposely how come she keep brushing her hands over my dick,she said she very long time no do liao and she want to test whether i gentleman or not.the next day,i went over again.this time sit in sofa less than ten min,she auto took out my dick and suck.she was damn weird,she likes playing my dick.dont let me undress her or touch her other parts too long.she just kept sucking and playing with my dick,even giving my dick a name-(which i too embrassed to tell u).i didnt came for a long time because i felt a bit weird and actually a bit dulan too cause cant touch much and cant fuck.but finally came and washed up(she gave my didi a super long wash!) and went home after a while.
tat night she called me and even said she want to talk to my didi!maybe small kid haven grew up.so i played along with her!this happens a few more times,tats is just bbbj without fuck.than finally one day i cannot stand liao.i told her i want to fuck.she said ok after a while.it was quite a good fuck cause can do raw and can see she quite skilled.the next day she called me and told me she found a new guy liao and tell me not to call her anymore.weird but end of free fuck :p

Your story look cooL!!haha ya it true ur girl is weird. .but i rather have a bbbj dena anal coz anal can get adis very high. . btw what is ur dicky name?? lol just asking no offence~

altw78
27-07-2005, 09:02 PM
i really too paiseh to say
at first she gave it a girl's name.
than i fucked her upside down than she call it something else! :p
Your story look cooL!!haha ya it true ur girl is weird. .but i rather have a bbbj dena anal coz anal can get adis very high. . btw what is ur dicky name?? lol just asking no offence~

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 09:07 PM
i really too paiseh to say
at first she gave it a girl's name.
than i fucked her upside down than she call it something else! :p

hahaha nvm lar if u dun wan to tell~~ she really look funny. dunno whether she got buy any sex toy for her self and call it a name ~~!!. if i encounter this type of girl, i will try playing sm with her!!. .nv try before candle and wipe~! dunno how it feel. my friend got encounter tat b4 with his ex gf~! the story look cool as he told me!! hahaha bro here wanna hear SM true story??

GuyNeedOfSex
27-07-2005, 10:00 PM

we have been together for abot 2 week, so i started to approch her for sex when tat night i stay overnight at her hme. i start petting with her when we are on the bed, and my little bro stand!! kissing her, suck her juicy breast and fingering her pussy to make her horney. and out of suddenly she tell mi tat she will not give mi as she wanted to keep her virgin until she is marry. i was thinking OMG WTH you make me horny and u reject me. so i keep persured her to give me her 1st time and she keep on reject. den i ask her can help me using her mouth and she oso reject. OMG !!! den suddenly she say, if u really want u can poke my ass!!! WTF!!! i was thinking tat are you crazy!!! so i started asking her tat did she give her ex bf her ass when they need and she say YES!!!. i really felt dissapointed to her as my moral go down. . and she pose a doggy pos to let me fuck her ass!!! saying tat she really need it ~~!!! i was OMG thinking so i fuck care her and fuck for the night and break off with her the next week. .BTW it really shiok. i keep bonking her like no tomolo and we have 3 time at the night~~~~after tat night i seldom meet her. .she keep on msg mi to go her hse~~~ i`m reallt afriad of her. so i broke off with her after a week~~!. what a weird gf i have i was thinking!!! no licking of pussy no sucking of cock, no bonking her juicy pussy only her ass!~~ this really make me have a real funni exp~~ hahahaha. dunno brother her have any weird gf before hand.

At least got her ass ma.
Better than nothing since u already so horny.

saint_1979
27-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Bro FullofSex,

U shd also consider urself lucky to have a virgin exgf who keeps until marriage. This shows that the girl value herself and saving it for her future and lucky husband.
Basically, u r just looking for sex than a relationship. Maybe, u should look for girls with CFM looks, like in the pubs. Definitely, can satisfy ur requirement.

Big Sexy
27-07-2005, 11:13 PM
haha....wowkaoz.. like that u also can think of....:D

skali..."she" is a trans in disguise...as we know...nowadays plastic surgery are good man...
anyway...just kidding...no offence bro...
think on the bright side...u can save some $$$ on CD...rite... :D

FullOfSex
27-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Here is my friend SM story with his girlfriend[donnoe real or fake but he tell me is real]

We were sitting down at serangoon coffee bean one day night, TCSS, planning to go oversea want all those tcss topic. suddenly 1 of my friend ask about sex life, so we decision to share. all of our sex story look excited and amazing than suddenly a 1 of my friend ask whether we have try before SM with our girlfriend anot?? I`m the 1st 1 to have a big laugh at the coffee bean and say "you are not even a painter, and you are also a BEAST." all of our friend keep lauging and other people keep using a tulan eyes to see us, but we slowly clam down due to paisei. so my friend countinue his story. On that night where my friend bought a pill from a uncle say that that is a pill you eat you will steam all night long, so my friend bought a few and try. he say 1 pill is 2 dollar and its make from chinese medical and it really safe he say. so after he buy. he call his gf whether today want to meet anot and tell her that he is super power on that day. he tell us that her gf love sex alot and he say that till that night he open her gf virgin, her gf abit go crazy and saying having sex is cool."haiz why i nv met this type of girl b4" so after calling her and telling her some cocks, so they decised to meetup today and going to his hse~!. at that night the gf reach, the same routine they have bath together [normal bath] watch TV, and play PS2. so after that he tell her girlfriend that his godbrother[he dick]miss her alot and the girl reply OH! izzit i didt notice that i thought my godbrother MIA. LOL all of us laugh at the table there hahaha.so my friend ask her gf to accompany to 7-11 to buy some blacky and CD. after drinking the beer, he go and take the pill. and he tell us that for about 20 min you will feel heat from your body and your cock stand right up to hit the top of the world. so he ask his gf, wanna try something that you nv try b4?? so the girl say what u want to try? SM ar?? my friend actually wan to try bonking her for 6time a night, but after hearing the words SM his mind go crazy~and start chocking her neck and say i gonna rape yOU!! and they started this foreplay and the girl run around the room and my friend too. they both struggle and he manage to took off her shirt and short [both keisiao 1 coz they know they are going to have sex, where got so easy to take off if the girl really dun wan. LOL] so they keep running here and there and he manager to get 2 belt and start to tied her hand and leg up. than suddely the girl was freaking out and say are you really wan to play SM?? my friend give her a evil smile and sreach for candle and duster. he manage to get the both item and start lighting up the candle. the girl give her a shock face and started to involve in this foreplay and the girl start saying thing like "Please don`t let me go dun rape me" everything she maow!! my friend use the duster to tickle her pussy~! he lick her pussy and fingering. OMG by that time i think all of our friend cock stand liao, coz what he say is really make us horny. he start sticky out he super hard dick to force her to bbbj. as what he tell me he even use her hand to force open his gf mouth~!! waOWW!! it look like pron man! hahaha. sucking and slipping sound, suddenly the girl bite his cock and my friend get a shock, so he light up the candle and start dripping the wax on to her breast. at 1st his gf say wanna stop playing liao coz she saw candle. lol my frenz dun give a damn and keep dripping wax onto her nipple and breast. OUCH aHHh!!! <--the girl moan!! after the few drip the girl started to love it and my friend say that suck my dick, this is your godbrother show me how to take care of ur godbrother!!. he say she give a really gd bbbj and CIM. whole mouth was his spearm and the girl ask for tissue and my friend ingore due to he too into the SM mind liao. because of the pill, his super hard dick still standing and he stright away bonk her while her hand and leg are still being tie up the girl was shock, but she still enjoy it! after a round, the girl say she dun wan to play liao, but my friend ingore her again and took the duster, the girl start shouting OIE NO!!! dun play liao!. my friend tell her, you say u wan to take care of your godbrother, and your god brother still want it. so he take the duster and shoot her freshing ass!~ and she start to cry!. my friend get a shock so he untie her and apologise. after a few consolation the girl felt secure and they have bonk a totally of 11 time that night and he say after that his dick still up. Dunnoe izzit a true story anot, but that what he tot us.

loneyranger
28-07-2005, 12:18 AM

well bro... read ur story liaw....
just the same as my 1st gf.... she also say the same thing.. but im luckier than u coz i got a chance to lick her abalone n suck her melon....
got a few times of bbbj from her also.... at 1st ask her for her abalone but she say casn not.... n she wan to try anal coz her she have a guy fren who is gay say anal vy nice... so give it to her loe... after tat have a few more time b4 breaking off... now she married with 2 kids liaw loe...

The_Hustler
28-07-2005, 03:01 AM
It's interesting to note that certain styles and usage of language can determine a person's approximate age... I could still be wrong, but my take is the threadstarter is obviously a young guy who's not ripe to even discuss topics like this in the forum.

Best to leave him alone to explore what he's looking for to fulfill his sexual/carnal desires.

Next please,
The Hustler

Niceman
28-07-2005, 04:07 AM
Too many small boys these boys these days.....
Think he is in sec 1, anyway, nice fantasy :cool:

whitegals
28-07-2005, 04:21 AM
Like that called wierd meh?

I used to have a fuck buddy who only wanted me to bang her ass all the time. Her own words, "up the ass, no babies" So i always have a tube if KY handy when she comes round to my place. Damn I miss her, some more netballer, make her wear her uniform, makes me damn horny.... :D

Reaper
28-07-2005, 05:00 AM
Little bro....Anal sex is not the only way to get aids/std/hiv etc etc....if there is an ulcer in the gers mouth wen she bbbj you....u can also get it.....I get really upset by people who hold firmly to the beliefs of old wives tales about sex etc etc......please please go and and learn more so as not to put yourself and others in danger......

April
28-07-2005, 12:56 PM
2 years back, i got a gf that only does anal too .....however i do wear CD.... :) it was not that bad...... now broke off liao..... kind of miss the ass.... :P