PDA

View Full Version : Would you carry your GF's handbag THROUGHOUT?

walkingdick
25-07-2005, 03:50 PM
I hate it...ego problem, I dun mind holding it for a while but NOT strolling and throughout the date.

I know it may not be related to sex, but it's related to our ego as the dominant sex!

Any bros got views or opinions about this?

nakamara
25-07-2005, 03:56 PM
I hate it...ego problem, I dun mind holding it for a while but NOT strolling and throughout the date.

I know it may not be related to sex, but it's related to our ego as the dominant sex!

same here bro...i will hold for her if she needs to free her hands to do other things like makeup or if the bag is really heavy...otherwise she has to hold it herself

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2005, 04:04 PM

I sometimes offered to hold my missus's bag, but was declined by her. She says it is not nice for guys holding on to ladies's bag for "face reasons." Now I only offered to hold for her when she goes to the ladies. :)

asdfghjkl
25-07-2005, 04:06 PM
think few weeks ago ST already addressed this thing.. they found out that most guys dun like to take.. except a few, who insists that its heavy.. :rolleyes:

Castrol
25-07-2005, 04:13 PM
same here bro...i will hold for her if she needs to free her hands to do other things like makeup or if the bag is really heavy...otherwise she has to hold it herself

i will only hold the girl's bag for her only if she needs to unhook her bra... :D

shadowlunar04
25-07-2005, 04:15 PM
My CO occasionally will ask me to do that. If she did not bring out her handbag, she would stuff all her barangs barangs (handphone, tissue paper, money, cards, etc) into my pockets. So, I always walked around with bulging pocket and ppl thought I'm loaded. :D

mirkhanus
25-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Lack on gentleman in modern day SGP???

I think not. I agree that if the situation warrants it, I would carry it for her. eg. Going to the ladies, need to try on some clothes. But not throughout. It's less of face value but more of not wanting to spoil her. Knowing my wife, I wouldn't want to carry it all the way lest I want it to be a permanent chore.

However, I would carry my wifey's handbag throughout when we're at less desirable places...eg. JB, crowded areas..etc

canny
Haha this topic is finally out ..

In fact me n my darlz always discuss it when we saw the guys holding the bag.

Is it necessary or not ? If a big one its ok lah.. I did saw a very big size guy carry a little black evening bag.. Haha.. looks funny leh

For some gers they might think their bf is caring but in other people's eye, its like nonsense lor ...

xen0n
I don't really mind carrying, cos it's just a nice gesture from me.

nakamara
My CO occasionally will ask me to do that. If she did not bring out her handbag, she would stuff all her barangs barangs (handphone, tissue paper, money, cards, etc) into my pockets. So, I always walked around with bulging pocket and ppl thought I'm loaded.

lol...my ex used to do that to me too...i hate it...for me 1 hp, 1 wallet and 1 hardpack ciggie is irritating enough man...if plus her hp, purse and those thick pack of tissue i think my jeans will burst...or else i get abrasions :D

mirkhanus
25-07-2005, 04:19 PM
i will only hold the girl's bag for her only if she needs to unhook her bra... :D

Hargh!! Hargh!!! Hargh!! Very suaveeeee!!!

nakamara
25-07-2005, 04:33 PM
i will only hold the girl's bag for her only if she needs to unhook her bra...

wow...that's a cas trol stunner :D too bad cannot up u liao...hiak hiak hiak!!

just4fun
25-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Like most bros here...I will help me to carry her bag if she needs to free her hands for watsoever reasons....

Other than that...No No....

Not so much of face...but i think it look very weird for a large man to carry a small bag walking ard....

Anyway....just my 0.02rmb worth of thougts....

waypastprime
25-07-2005, 04:42 PM

So i bet u are always there for her at the lingerie store? :p

euphoria777
25-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Carry shopping bags....can.
Carry her working files etc....can.
Handbag...NEVER!

Its not a MCP issue. Handbags are designed to look good when carried by a lady. Once my gal ask me why I dun carry her handbag when she see other guys do it. I tell her I spent so much money buy her Gucci bag for fuck? Its for her to carry and look good!

If she wants me to carry her things....can. I dump every damn thing into one haversack and go. :D

ChinaAlleWay
25-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Like most bros here...I will help me to carry her bag if she needs to free her hands for watsoever reasons....

Well, for me, just carry lor...
and also need a shag after that...
which is not everytime ! hehe..
too bad break off...

Btw, ur Signature reminds me of the Qing Dynasty Kaixin "drama shows" theme song...

Beautiful & sunny Monday !

asdfghjkl
25-07-2005, 04:48 PM
got anyone gf/wife carry ur bag? :rolleyes:

just4fun
25-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Btw, ur Signature reminds me of the Qing Dynasty Kaixin "drama shows" theme song...

Beautiful & sunny Monday !

Well... Wat to do... As I am presently in Uncle Wen Jiabao's land...trying to make some of their Mao Ze Dong's notes...so must pay tributes to their ancestors lor... 爱新觉絡 玄烨 aka 康熙 :D

Anyway...I quite like the song and the series also...

just4fun
25-07-2005, 04:55 PM
got anyone gf/wife carry ur bag? :rolleyes:

Got....Me lor...

She will carry my bag everytime we go supermarket to buy groceries...cos my bag is lighter mah... :D

Castrol
25-07-2005, 05:32 PM
wow...that's a cas trol stunner :D too bad cannot up u liao...hiak hiak hiak!!

up already then get me a beer la... :D

Castrol
25-07-2005, 05:36 PM
So i bet u are always there for her at the lingerie store? :p

hahaha... yeah bro, i one hand hold bag still got one hand free... ;)

milo_man
25-07-2005, 05:50 PM
i do carry on my free will and even all her shopping bags. This will not onli show ur gentleman side, i owis get some 'rewards' as she noes i m tired. :D Is a win-win situation

saint_1979
25-07-2005, 06:15 PM
I often offer my assistance in carrying her handbag. So far, nvr experience it of carrying all the way during outing. Cos, she will end up asking for her bag. I was told my female friends that such act will help u to score "points" in ur "bf assessment" :D

Customerzzz
25-07-2005, 06:40 PM
I think for most of the gals they will not want their bf to carry their handbag throughout (wife i dun know) cos this show that she is not so sensitive to the guy feeling or the way the other look at her bf

Anyway i don't like to bring too much things out as i like to keep my hands free for other good things coming up :D

singexpat
25-07-2005, 08:00 PM
used to happened to me alot during school days..
cos tht time gong gong, then try to suck up to e then gf.. (stuppi when tink back)

now, gf dun bring bag.. n She keep her hp, money n tissue in her own jeans.. :D

good ah Bro Naka??

Travelman
25-07-2005, 08:56 PM
haha.......i love to. Carry my gf handbag meaning i can spend her monies inside the bag so WHY NOT :D

fun4evergood
26-07-2005, 12:04 AM
If I were to say no to her......she will say no to sex later......so die die mus carry loh..... :p

*FiReWoRkS*
26-07-2005, 12:19 AM
If I were to say no to her......she will say no to sex later......so die die mus carry loh..... :p
haha we guys rely will do anyting as long as we r promised e pleasure of e flesh.. :p

fun4evergood
26-07-2005, 12:25 AM
haha we guys rely will do anyting as long as we r promised e pleasure of e flesh.. :p

A dick without a hole is like a life without fire........FIREWORKS !! :p

blade
26-07-2005, 12:36 AM
i won take it for her..unless she wanna go to the ladies or wat not..(same as many bros here) i read the article on ST oso..the part where it says why we guys should not take it for them its v true "a handbag is one of the many accessories gals are carrying..and isnt it wierd to see a guy wearing a lady's accessories?" i was thinking would u wear a pair of lady's earrings and strut around?no way man :D (something liddat la)

flowerpot
26-07-2005, 12:54 AM
Carry shopping bags....can.
Carry her working files etc....can.
Handbag...NEVER!

Its not a MCP issue. Handbags are designed to look good when carried by a lady. Once my gal ask me why I dun carry her handbag when she see other guys do it. I tell her I spent so much money buy her Gucci bag for fuck? Its for her to carry and look good!

If she wants me to carry her things....can. I dump every damn thing into one haversack and go. :D

good one there...

gonna learnt this from u.....