PDA

View Full Version : Need some advise

together14
11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Asking for some advise from all old birds into vietnamese programs.

Recently met a girl from "Blue Star" who claims she never don't do any takeaway. Grown quite close to her and we went out a couple of times but she never ask me for anything le. Not even ask me to pay for her meals sometimes.

Is platonic frenship possible with these girls? Come to think about it .. they are human after all. They work just like us (only not in a common industry), need friends, will cry will sad , laugh when happy... Am i being a bit pessitimistic towards them?

gman
11-07-2005, 06:21 PM

Recently met a girl from "Blue Star" who claims she never don't do any takeaway. Grown quite close to her and we went out a couple of times but she never ask me for anything le. Not even ask me to pay for her meals sometimes.

Is platonic frenship possible with these girls? Come to think about it .. they are human after all. They work just like us (only not in a common industry), need friends, will cry will sad , laugh when happy... Am i being a bit pessitimistic towards them?

yo bro.. i hv the same happenings as u.. 1st of all.. if u wan to hv relationship., must she always accompany u ? and can u tahna if she work in the pub for livings?

Sha_Gua75
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM

I am not an old bird....but there only one thing I like to say.....good luck.... :o

Rof|maoxz
11-07-2005, 08:57 PM

I have no grudges against viet ladies. All I can say is that those ladies in JC area are earning quick bucks here as fast as possible. If she just sit around and earn tips from customers are insufficient. I not saying your ger can "taobao" one. B4 going into the KC trap. Please think really carefully. The bold above doesn't prove anything. Just a "foreplay" to me. :cool:

HushPuppy
11-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Just use your instinct, as time goes by, hope no tricks come from the girl sleeves.. Just be careful.

sdfr
11-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Recently met a girl from "Blue Star" who claims she never don't do any takeaway. Grown quite close to her (blah blah).

Is platonic frenship possible with these girls? They work just like us (only not in a common industry), need friends, will cry will sad , (blah snip)?

why u wan a platonic frenship with a viet gal?

what u got in common with a viet gal?

u r asking for trouble.

naemlo
11-07-2005, 09:23 PM

Hiazzzz another case of KC in the game of no love love. All best, if everything turn out good, u r in luck. If not u can go n commit suicide cos u choose this path.

together14
11-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Wa.. all negative response

Seems like i should heed the advises. Anyway... anyone heard of viet girls cannot ta pao one anot?

naemlo
11-07-2005, 09:48 PM

Seems like i should heed the advises. Anyway... anyone heard of viet girls cannot ta pao one anot?

Yes there is ger u cannot tao pao, cos your stack of money is not thick enough. If want to know a decent viet ger, go Vietnam n look for 1. There r millions compare to JC few hundreds.

enzer88
11-07-2005, 10:00 PM

Seems like i should heed the advises. Anyway... anyone heard of viet girls cannot ta pao one anot?Bro,why must start any relationship wif them???i know they are human,got feeling,not all money minded.But why take the risk to make urself suffer mentally and finanically???Just enjoy when go cheonging..... :)

Tai_zi21
11-07-2005, 10:02 PM

Does it make a Big Diff to u if she can or cannot ta pao 1 leh?

singrakthai
11-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Does it make a Big Diff to u if she can or cannot ta pao 1 leh?

well, if i "think" that the one i going out cannot ta pao 1... then i'll have the shiok feeling.. u know? Machiam i am nobody but i go out with super star like that.. shiok shiok ah.....

hehehe

Sha_Gua75
11-07-2005, 11:08 PM

ya....naemlo is right go vn find one...and ta pao a decent girl....monthly less than 200....can let them survive roi...

waypastprime
12-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Yes there is ger u cannot tao pao, cos your stack of money is not thick enough. If want to know a decent viet ger, go Vietnam n look for 1. There r millions compare to JC few hundreds.

How come u never intro one to me when u are in Vietnam then? :p

zhu star
12-07-2005, 09:34 AM

Can I know if you are single or married? If you are single, the chances of them trying to 'hook' you into marriage is very real.

easyeasy
12-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Is platonic frenship possible with these girls?

if she wants one do you seriously think that she will come to you?

easyeasy
12-07-2005, 09:46 AM

my good friend said he had heard alot of viet gers said that they dun do ta pao one, yes rite he heard them said that after he had ta pao. ( I dun do ta pao one you are the first)

Rof|maoxz
12-07-2005, 09:49 AM
How come u never intro one to me when u are in Vietnam then? :p

How come you take so long for your zhuhai FR? :cool:

Castrol
12-07-2005, 09:59 AM

so, it is what you treat them as, right?
you can ask her how much, if you treat her as FL.
you can hold her hand go cinema, if you treat her as gf.
you can buy her a pepsi and TCSS with her, if you treat her as sister.

singexpat
12-07-2005, 10:05 AM
you can buy her a pepsi and TCSS with her, if you treat her as sister.

well said bro.. reali depends on how u treat them or rather, how they treat u.. :D

plman2002
12-07-2005, 10:07 AM
yo bro,

if she is serious wif u, well u r in for a treat.
in this case, r u interested in her? if not dun hurt her.
in return she will turn bad n think sillypore men r all bad.
just want to cheat n bed them. <unless she is FL>

if she is not serious wif u, then it wll be 放长线,钓大鱼lor.
this type, just pay, bed n forget.

cheers,

ronins
14-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Is platonic frenship possible with these girls?

bro, the only platonic relationship bet men & women is bet son/mum and blood bro/blood sis, Other than that, all guys will use small head to think when with others girls. one way or other, sex will always come into play sooner or later.

together14
15-07-2005, 05:26 AM
yo bro,

if she is serious wif u, well u r in for a treat.
in this case, r u interested in her? if not dun hurt her.
in return she will turn bad n think sillypore men r all bad.
just want to cheat n bed them. <unless she is FL>

if she is not serious wif u, then it wll be 放长线,钓大鱼lor.
this type, just pay, bed n forget.

cheers,

Good analogy, see how la.. If she ask me for money then i will pay and fuck off. See how it goes. Dun want to be too pesstimistic or optimistic. But pray that she is not out to cheat my $$ cause i got none.

Thanks man

sToNeCoLd
15-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I can see all the bros here gave good & constructive advices to you. Not being lop-sided but I do have a couple of FOC "Viet-affairs" with all these petite gorgeous ladies during my "cheonging" time in JC which I think not all are really out to cheat our hard earn $$.

There's 2 possibilities why she behaves like that to you.

1.) Possibly, she just want to have a platonic relationship with you. No sex but just pure friendship. According to experiences, there are some Viet-gals who will give a FOC deal if you really appeals to them. There are some who just want to earn the $$$ by sitting/drinking around but not sleeping around with men they dont like. In addition to that, they might already have a BF/Lover here which is why they dont need or dont want to earn those $$$.

2.) She just want to "Fang Chang Xian" to fish you.

sToneCoLD