PDA

View Full Version : Good friend having sex with your wife or gf

chenggh
10-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Just wonder.

What will u guy do when u come to know that your good friend is having an affair with your wife or gf???

Example: Came home 1 day see your gf or wife having an affair with your wife??

What u do ??? Walk away? Kill your friend???ect??

fun4evergood
10-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Just wonder.

What will u guy do when u come to know that your good friend is having an affair with your wife or gf???

Bro, think there is typo error in your post...... how can gf/wife have an affair with wife ?? Lesbian ?

If my good friend have affair with my wife...I will KILL HIM !!! :eek:

Monday_Blue
10-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Your sentence is very misleading, pls edit it.

I think you are trying to relate this: Came home one day, saw your girlfriend or wife having an affair with your friend?

My answer: Shocked... that i will SHOUT at them, fucked my friend out of the house, then reason with my girlfriend or wife.

HC_Cheongster
10-07-2005, 11:19 PM
殺 殺 殺!!!!!!! 殺!!!!!!!:D

chenggh
10-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Just wonder.

Sorry sorry typo error.......

Pls ignore that & should be :-

Example: Came home 1 day see good friend having an affair/sex with your wife or gf ??

What u do ??? Walk away? Kill your friend???etc??

chenggh
10-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Your sentence is very misleading, pls edit it.

I think you are trying to relate this: Came home one day, saw your girlfriend or wife having an affair with your friend?

My answer: Shocked... that i will SHOUT at them, fucked my friend out of the house, then reason with my girlfriend or wife.

A good gentle man u r ......
Ok - But will you forgive her after the reasoning season???

TheFallen
10-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Come to think of it.. what if your caugh your female friend or any other female having sex with your gf or wife.. wow.. :eek:

Microsoft
10-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Come to think of it.. what if your caugh your female friend or any other female having sex with your gf or wife.. wow..

Wah!! Best!! Sure request 4 3some 1. :D :D

ACJCian
10-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Run Away???? Its like, you are today the biggest loser on the planet! Reason with her?? whats there to reason?? the biatch is being bonked by your bestie. Unless you wanna arrange for a threesome session one of these days. :D

chenggh
10-07-2005, 11:35 PM
Come to think of it.. what if your caugh your female friend or any other female having sex with your gf or wife.. wow.. :eek:

Confirm I blur man ..... Really never expected this in my life.........
Don know what to do man........
THink likely walk away..... Ask her later on .........

highkia
10-07-2005, 11:39 PM
well well.. there's always a reason to why ur gf or wife will do this to u right?

if it's of her own sexual needs, example she's a high sex drive person, then i think i cant forgive her... this shows that i am not good enough to sastify her or just that she needs alot..

if it's you who's neglecting her and all along is ur good fren always there for her, u cant really blame her nor ur good fren~ but i guess guys basic instinct only got 2.. one is to beat up ur good guy or just walk away cursing them..

hahaha.. any broz agree?

upcoming idol
10-07-2005, 11:55 PM
My Answer :
i guess i will be shock too.. Just ask for a divorce or break off.
No point reasoning wif ya girlfriend or wife cos i believe they will do it again.
No point beating ur good fren also, cos i believe it takes 2 hands to clap.

milo_man
10-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Since i caught her on the spot, no pt askin for the reason..jus walk off n find lawyer..but if got child..den must try to salvage the marriage..afterall..kids r innocent

diesel
11-07-2005, 12:19 AM
Let me share with you a true account of what happened in the Singapore Supreme High Court many years ago.

This Indian man killed her wife’s boyfriend. Actually, he was supposed to be sentenced to death but he escaped the “4am breakfast meal”. Instead, he was faced under man-slaughtering charge.

In QRP, he was observed for psychotic behaviour for few months. But nothing unusual of him…so the court hearing waited after nearly 10 months eversince the day he was remanded.

During court hearing, what happened was, this Indian suspect (who was the murderer), retaliated the judge and bench penal in harsh tone. “If one day, your wife sleeps with another man and the loving couple was caught red-handed by you, will you be happy?”

Wah…, I can tell you the judge face changed! The judge lost his temper and threw the pen cap at the suspect! And so, the murder sentence was lifted. DPP and PP sat down and keep quiet.

Hoho.. DPP and PP usually yak a lot during court hearing. At the critical time, they remained silent for very long until the fed-up judge finished the hundreds pages of reading. During that time, I nearly burst out laughting.

Dizzy_88
11-07-2005, 12:27 AM
If is my gf, sure will ditch her and guy is no longer my friend..

if is my wife, bro seriously i dunno wad i will do..

babycheong
11-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Wah…, I can tell you the judge face changed! The judge lost his temper and threw the pen cap at the suspect! And so, the murder sentence was lifted. DPP and PP sat down and keep quiet.bro,
So what was the final verdict? man slaughter leh....life imprisonment?

diesel
11-07-2005, 12:43 AM
bro, So what was the final verdict? man slaughter leh....life imprisonment?Manslaughtering. No life imprisonment. He will be released soon.

nakamara
11-07-2005, 12:45 AM
i guess i won't be able to think rationally if i really saw them bonking right in front of me...i'll prob just walk to the kitchen to grab a chopper.

they'll be lucky if i just slash them a few times. :mad:

peterpan
11-07-2005, 01:25 AM
Singaporean guys nowadays keep having the "wife fucked by other man" mentality huh...

Recent survey by PLAYBOY stated the most hidden fetish that got men most horny was "Watching wife getting fucked by other men".

Maybe its time we wake up and face our fetish and fantasise head-on.... :cool:

Surely its better dan having to be charged manslaughter for being kua buey kwee....right diesel?

nakamara
11-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Maybe its time we wake up and face our fetish and fantasise head-on...

sorry to act as a wet blanket to u but I'm afriad that it's extremely rare for a singaporean chinese guy including me to enjoy such fetish in reality as they would in fantasy. Sg afterall is still quite a conservative society.

But i do admire you for living out your fantasy...thumbs up :)

KingEros
11-07-2005, 01:49 AM
If my good friend have affair with my wife...I will KILL HIM !!! :eek:
Why only your good friend??
Why only your good friend first??

DOM1
11-07-2005, 01:55 AM
Singaporean guys nowadays keep having the "wife fucked by other man" mentality huh...

Recent survey by PLAYBOY stated the most hidden fetish that got men most horny was "Watching wife getting fucked by other men".

Maybe its time we wake up and face our fetish and fantasise head-on.... :cool:

Surely its better dan having to be charged manslaughter for being kua buey kwee....right diesel?

This hidden fetish that you mentioned was surveyed from a sample of a large pool of perverts or from a genuine sample from the public in general? AND, the public of which country or countries?

You have a perverted desire does not mean the rest of the people are as queer as you! What kind of funny fantasy you want us to wake up and face???

Seriously, I don't intend to offend you with what I'm about to say. If I ever wanted to emphatise with you, I guess I would have to understand that you are possiby that son of that thumbi who slaughter your mother. In fact, your mum allowed you to witness the whole affair (with her lover) all along which finally resulting with you familiarising with all these "ACCEPTED" practice.

According with diesel, your dad is coming out soon. Why not you meet up with him and thrash things out.......it may be therapeutic - wake up and face it.

nakamara
11-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Why only your good friend??
Why only your good friend first??

yeah...if this kind of shit happens actually quite often is the wife's at fault :(

chenggh
11-07-2005, 02:07 AM
sorry to act as a wet blanket to u but I'm afriad that it's extremely rare for a singaporean chinese guy including me to enjoy such fetish in reality as they would in fantasy. Sg afterall is still quite a conservative society.

But i do admire you for living out your fantasy...thumbs up :)

I agree to what you have say. Singapore is a conservative society...

Me too is those typical traditional chinese guy in Singapore loh. Similar to u I really admire peterpan for his way of living..... To me, every 1 have their way for living & standard....

The reason why I come up with this topic is something quite similar which really happen to my friend...... For him, his gf have dump him & chose his 1 of his best friend but the story are not that he saw them having sex or what loh. He sense something wrong with her gf so follow her 1 fine day & in the end to his surprise saw his gf holding hand with his good friend. He just walk away & he knew what happen loh..........Just told me his story, he still don know what to do as he never expect his good friend betray him.......

I also don know how to say or console him....... Me only say forget abt it and find a new gf loh .. Bring him to KTV and happy happy for a nite ( He is not like me that got go GL find gal type & KTV is the further he can go - Good boy type )....

Frankly speaking, if happen to me sure blur........

patcheongsh
11-07-2005, 03:00 AM

Join the fun, I would think I am a very lucky and happy man. :D

patcheongsh
11-07-2005, 03:05 AM

bro i like your mentality...your gf/wife looks hot...can i have a go? sure you can watch ;)

PM me i am serious!

maxz
11-07-2005, 04:01 AM
you sure have a open mind

evo3
11-07-2005, 04:02 AM
As for me if this happen to me, than I will walk away. Come back with a lawyer letter and ask her to sign below the dotted line. Take back my child is the most important things to me, I still believe I can find another better wife if I want to.
To think of it, is no point of throwing temper with her since she is no longer love you or loyal to you. Why make a fast out of it.

The_Hustler
11-07-2005, 04:55 AM
Here's a recollection:

When I was around 18, I had many short flings, better known as 'month 2 month' GFs. Not that I'm a stud or Tom Cruise, but my line of work allowed me better leverage when hooking up nice girls.

I had this girl "Gwen" who just graduated from JJC, waiting for NUS... we went on for about 1 month or so. And all this while, I had a good buddy David who's 26... we made aquaintance at the place I worked. All the while, I knew David was eyeing my girl but I couldn't be bothered as I was focused on my job.

After 6 weeks with Gwen, I had an offer to take up a job in Beijing - 3 months stint. I was elated and looked forward to it. Of course, I had deflowered Gwen a few times by then.

So it happened, the night before my trip... my friends arranged a farewell gathering for me, and David was there as well. After the gathering, Gwen wanted to stay overnight at my place before my next morning's flight. Too bad my family were conservative back then... so she could not stay over. Then David, staying near airport...offered Gwen stay over at his place with another of my buddy. (Gwen stayed at Jurong East and wanted to send me off, so going back was never ideal).

Everything went as plan...me home to do my last min packing, David, Gwen and my buddy to David's place since David was sending them to airport.

The departing morning at the airport, families and friends baded me farewell and I got this funny feeling Gwen was not herself. She was apprehensive when looking right in my face and was shielding a bothersome look. Fuck, I was too excited to even pondered nor queried her.... it was a mistake. As for David, he shooked my hand and wished me all the best.

Back then, communications were limited especially in Beijing... I made a few calls to Gwen and towards the end of my stint (3months)... Gwen revealed that David brought her home...intoxicated her with more drinks (naturally she was sad that I was leaving and was weak to the offerings of liquor) and she somewhat knock out. In the middle of the night, David undressed her partially and forced himself onto her, she fought off in her dazed/drunk state and she claimed he never 'penetrated' her though I had this sneaky feeling she did not wanted to blew up the matter and protect her integrity.... fuck....shit... I almost tore down Tiananmen Square!

On my return...I asked my buddy who stayed at David's place too but too bad he was dead beat. So I looked up David (without Gwen cos she did not want to see him) and demanded his explanation, he claimed he had not done anything and probably Gwen was hallucinating in her drunken stupor .... knn...ccb. He seeked my trust and swear he would never do such a thing.

Few weeks later, I was enlisted and my relationship with Gwen ended.

Till today, one of my biggest regret is not being able to find out the truth - I lost touch with David and after my split with Gwen.... everything on that fateful night became a faded mystery.

Recollecting the pains,
The Hustler

KingEros
11-07-2005, 07:19 AM
When I was around 18, I had many short flings, better known as 'month 2 month' GFs ... all the while, I knew David was eyeing my girl but I couldn't be bothered
Yo ... no offence, but have you ever wondered if it was not you who sent her into the lion's den??
David already had intentions & never stopped to rethink becoz he was of the opinion that every of your girl would become history after 2 months or so ... we all know you couldn't house her that nite, but surely David's pad was not a place you want her to be at too - not that nite or any other nite. :( :(

whitegals
11-07-2005, 10:24 AM
If they'd spotted me, then too bad lor, since it is out in the open, I'll teach them how to fly for 3 seconds. If they didn't see me, like i hear them through the bedroom door and open a little bit and spot them, I'll keep quiet and pretend I dunno.

then I'll set my fren up with a FL who might be HIV +ve and get him drunk and make sure she fuck him raw, I'll stay and watch if i have to. Then pray he passes it on to her and use it as grounds for a divorce. Dun have to pay alimony and she has some form of reminder for the rest of her life, the fucking biatch-ho.

born_mean
11-07-2005, 10:27 AM
...then I'll set my fren up with a FL who might be HIV +ve and get him drunk and make sure she fuck him raw, I'll stay and watch if i have to. Then pray he passes it on to her and use it as grounds for a divorce. Dun have to pay alimony and she has some form of reminder for the rest of her life, the fucking biatch-ho.
Wah bro...u very "jue"! :eek: But i liked hahahha :D BM

itsabt6x
11-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Wah!! Best!! Sure request 4 3some 1. :D :D
yeah!!! my thoughts too....best man!!!

walkingdick
11-07-2005, 10:34 AM
I will walk away, pretend nothing has happened and KILL ALL THEIR FAMILIES + BURN THEIR HOUSES + FILLET THE PETS

matrix_2k
11-07-2005, 10:44 AM
you just got a life line to kick your wife or girlfriend out and get a new wife or girlfriend :p

OceanEleven
11-07-2005, 10:47 AM
I guess the best to do is just walk away first and plan for next course of actions. Such as getting her to admit to adultery first then find out the reasons then. No point taking the laws in your hands and it will never pay. Sometimes there are reasons behind which you will never imagine.

wins1973
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Is my experience consider my gf steal eat??

Know this girl through my guy friend (married liao-we are like brother). She is pretty and clever. After a few months of meetings, we become GF and BF.

3 of us went for a dinner once night and i accidentally overheard their conservation. Was shock to discover that both of them are having an affair b4 knowing me.

Sigh........Their conservation asf " Tonite i going to stroke yr litttle brother until u r hard and firm ....heheheh...waw lau ai, is this what most people said gf have to be shae by brother.........sigh

After that we breakup as i told her we cannot get along........ :(

wins1973
11-07-2005, 11:00 AM
I will never forgive myself of courting her and breaking off with my gf. I think this is retribution and i deserve this...........and i will continue to live in pain and suffering for my rest of my life.

Try to ask for her forgiveness but think she has found a new bf and i hope she will be happy.

Sometime dun be blind by appreance and look! The most important thing is to find someone who will stay with you when u r really having problems in life.

VirgoJas
11-07-2005, 11:07 AM
if i kanna this kind of situation, i dun know wat will i b doing.. mayb gona tear down the house, whack my gd friend jialat jialat.. or juz calming sit one corner wait for them to come out, tell them to fark off n i dun wan to c them in my life..

JOGK
11-07-2005, 11:25 AM
this thread reminded me of one of my true happening
its way back to my young age....around twenties
my good friend received an anonymous called from a gal
so he arranged a blind date
he asked her to called a friend for me too
so we met at a coffee house
one was very pretty
i was lucky hee hee
after that we went to disco
it was very late after that
so we sianz them for ons
surprisingly, they agreed.....wow!
at the disco, my gal told me something and i got a slight shocked
she told me she was actually the one who called my friend
knn....dont know why she bluffed
i didnt asked her since we just thought of having a fling only
i dare not tell my friend about it
in case he disappointed
we four took a cab to geylang and booked a room each to have a nice time
we went to work from there by cab the next morning

hope this true story didnt bores bros here
hee hee

wins1973
11-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Did not want to have a problem with him, as i borrow him few thousands for his wedding !!! Scare quarrel with him cannot get back the $$$ so have to be a usless fool until i got back the money. Real LPPL

And the worst part is that he paid me back by installments.....shit..... :eek:

ivy7
11-07-2005, 11:35 AM
yeah...if this kind of shit happens actually quite often is the wife's at fault :(
indeed! the wife should have spoken to the hubby about a threesome :D

whitegals
11-07-2005, 11:35 AM
And the worst part is that he paid me back by installments.....shit..... :eek:

At least he pay you back. I used to know this farker in SG, should I name him? Met during NS, real mama's boy, after NS, met him a couple of times near Raffles Place, he was working in some bank. Said he had financial trouble, first time borrowed $200, say pay me back in a month, one month later, ask to borrow another $200 say pay me back $500 in a month. Another month, this time ask to borrow $400 say pay me back $1000 in one month, told him to pay me back the other $400 first, then he disappeared. CCB :mad:

Mr H K Tay, if you're reading this, I'm back in SG soon, and you better pray we dun run into each other on the street....

singexpat
11-07-2005, 11:46 AM
tink i'll become a monk if i c such scenes...

tht is if i cannot find a chopper to wack them into pieces.. :D

SEXplorer
11-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Since we are at this topic, i realise that alot of samsters when faced with this situation will be angry and frustrated. alot of em will be breaking up with gf or going on divorce with wife even before possibility of reasoning and explanation. ( although nothing much can be explained ).

however, as samsters here, i believe a good number of us go for commercial sex. what if one day, ur gf or wife caught u red-handed instead? wat do u think they will feel? how do u wanna tell they tat u still love em? how can u convince em?

now, put urself in their shoes......

but then again, ur good fren ought to be bashed up :mad:

fun4evergood

Mr H K Tay, if you're reading this, I'm back in SG soon, and you better pray we dun run into each other on the street....

relax lah...yours is quite small an amount, ever encounter such case that amount to tens of Ks ??.......only me have such bad lucks.... :o

wins1973
After this case, when friend ask me to borrow money i very scare liao. GF kenna fark by friend and still have to borrow him $$$ to help him to get marry. I was a super big fool and i treat him like my younger brother.

fun4evergood
11-07-2005, 11:50 AM
tink i'll become a monk if i c such scenes...

tht is if i cannot find a chopper to wack them into pieces.. :D

This world is ruled by Karma.....no need to wack them lah.....peace.... :D

whitegals
11-07-2005, 11:54 AM
relax lah...yours is quite small an amount, ever encounter such case that amount to tens of Ks ??.......only me have such bad lucks.... :o

Small amt or big amt is irrelevant, is the principle, damn buay song kena con. Bro, u need the guy who owe u money? Go knock his kneecaps off, guarantee satisfaction. Or maybe he disappeared like my debtor?

Castrol
11-07-2005, 11:58 AM

Know this girl through my guy friend (married liao-we are like brother). She is pretty and clever. After a few months of meetings, we become GF and BF.

3 of us went for a dinner once night and i accidentally overheard their conservation. Was shock to discover that both of them are having an affair b4 knowing me.
(

i dont think we can call this steal eat unless she bonk with him after she became your gf. but it is a crying shame if your good friend didnt tell you or warn you before, if you are really wearing his "old shoes".

years ago, i have a good friend who knew a pretty local girl thru the IRC or something. one day, he told me she rejected his advances, so i asked him if he minds me trying. he said go-ahead. ok, luck was with me and she became my gf.

later on, i realised this same friend was always calling me to jio go drinking, more often than usual (he doesnt drink, 1 pepsi can last one whole nite!). my gf then confided in me that this friend of mine tried to ask her out on a few occasions, becos he knew i was out of town!

call me old thinking or whatever, i dont bring wife or gf to meet friends or colleagues unless really necessary. i dont want to brave the chance of what the title of this thread say. ;)

wins1973
11-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Totally agree with u . Think cannot said steal eat but I m suay lor...... :eek:

fun4evergood
11-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Small amt or big amt is irrelevant, is the principle, damn buay song kena con. Bro, u need the guy who owe u money? Go knock his kneecaps off, guarantee satisfaction. Or maybe he disappeared like my debtor?

Mine involved law case....dun want to mentioned anymore...sad..... :(

Happosai
11-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Wah lau... Quite a scary senario, I guess my natural reaction is go berserk and hammer my good friend 1st, should have lots of blood and lots of broken furniture, either him or me will end up in hospital. Fuck it no way he can become my good friend after such betrayal. I very much doubt that I can just turn around and head to my lawyer's office. As per some bros suggested, it could be your own fault for neglacting your wife or gf, but the guy is suppose to be your good friend, he should be advising and reminding you to spend more time with your loved ones and not take over your job. As for the wife, not negotiable. Divorce! Even if you can forgive your wife, can you trust her again? The relationship will be very painful without trust. Seeing someone your love deeply getting shag by someone else....Definately not my fantasy, at least in this lifetime.

However, the senario becomes kinky somewhat if your good friend is a drop dead chio bu, a 100% female not the operated type. Wah lau eh... Lesbian action :eek: I guess my reaction this time round will be ops... you two ladies carry on, I go take cold shower. Then purposely dont lock the bathroom and pray really hard that the 2 ladies join you in the shower.... YEEHA!!!! :D

lesnar
11-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Let me share with you a true account of what happened in the Singapore Supreme High Court many years ago.

This Indian man killed her wife’s boyfriend. Actually, he was supposed to be sentenced to death but he escaped the “4am breakfast meal”. Instead, he was faced under man-slaughtering charge.

In QRP, he was observed for psychotic behaviour for few months. But nothing unusual of him…so the court hearing waited after nearly 10 months eversince the day he was remanded.

During court hearing, what happened was, this Indian suspect (who was the murderer), retaliated the judge and bench penal in harsh tone. “If one day, your wife sleeps with another man and the loving couple was caught red-handed by you, will you be happy?”

Wah…, I can tell you the judge face changed! The judge lost his temper and threw the pen cap at the suspect! And so, the murder sentence was lifted. DPP and PP sat down and keep quiet.

Hoho.. DPP and PP usually yak a lot during court hearing. At the critical time, they remained silent for very long until the fed-up judge finished the hundreds pages of reading. During that time, I nearly burst out laughting.

Wah!! This is a good one......i like the story....

ClubMed
11-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Faced with such a scenario playing before my eyes, my natural reaction would be that of enormous shock, extreme anger and utter betrayal - probably all fusion into one big confusion.

Hypothically and rationally, I would not resort to any form of violence - be it hack them w choppers, bash them, whatever. After all, would it be worthy to do time behind bars (or be handed a hefty fine, and concurrently incurring a criminal record) for such people? Nay! I place my self-worth above them. If your friend could be shagging your GF/wife on the sly, he'll most likely be the first to dash to the cops as soon as you touch (ie. beat/kick/slap/etc) him.

If you're already having friends as such, .... i shudder to think of what you have for enemies.

Anger only leads to one being impulsive, indulging in actions which are usually regrettable when the anger subsides.

Ultimately, I reckon I'll do my darnest best to get even (with them both). Loads of plotting and scheming required in this aspect. But damn it's gonna be orgasmic reaping its fruits.

Afterall, why get angry when you can get even?

nuclearkid
11-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Hypothically and rationally, I would not resort to any form of violence - be it hack them w choppers, bash them, whatever. After all, would it be worthy to do time behind bars (or be handed a hefty fine, and concurrently incurring a criminal record) for such people? Nay! I place my self-worth above them. If your friend could be shagging your GF/wife on the sly, he'll most likely be the first to dash to the cops as soon as you touch (ie. beat/kick/slap/etc) him.

This is what I would term 'textbook crisis management'. But I think its easier said than done. :cool: Perhaps you don't love the girl enough...

sg_boytoy
11-07-2005, 12:45 PM
In chronological order, shock... then anger... then cool down abit, disappointment... frustration and disbelief... then vengeful...hatred... after that string of emotions, need to translate that into action, so wallop the ex-good friend, then reason with wife/GF, then leave for favourite HC...

singexpat
11-07-2005, 12:51 PM
This world is ruled by Karma.....no need to wack them lah.....peace....

sometimes things cannot be control or resolved logically.. esp when ur blood is boiling.. :D

still.. gettin old liao.. blood cannot boil much these days.. :D

lesnar
11-07-2005, 12:53 PM
As for me if this happen to me, than I will walk away. Come back with a lawyer letter and ask her to sign below the dotted line. Take back my child is the most important things to me, I still believe I can find another better wife if I want to.
To think of it, is no point of throwing temper with her since she is no longer love you or loyal to you. Why make a fast out of it.

I think you have to take some photos first before you go to lawyer. Or else there won't be any evidence when you go to court.

If you file a divorce with evidence that your wife had an affair, then you don't have to pay your wife money every month.....

SEXPLORER II
11-07-2005, 12:54 PM
In chronological order, shock... then anger... then cool down abit, disappointment... frustration and disbelief... then vengeful...hatred... after that string of emotions, need to translate that into action, so wallop the ex-good friend, then reason with wife/GF, then leave for favourite HC...

So the next topic should be "Who would you bonk first after catching your good friend having sex with your wife or GF?" :D

lesnar
11-07-2005, 01:12 PM
So the next topic should be "Who would you bonk first after catching your good friend having sex with your wife or GF?" :D

Think i will go bonk my best friend's wife if he will to do that to me....

Think i will immediately go bank and withdraw all the money in the joint account. Grab wife's ATM card (Provided you know her PIN number), withdraw all the money also. After that head to HC for a threesome, at night go nightclub to enjoy.

After that will be putting the house up for sale(Provided no kids).kekekekeke.....

SEXPLORER II
11-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Think i will go bonk my best friend's wife if he will to do that to me....

So the next new topic should be "Do you fantasize bonking your good friend's wife or GF?"

I do, ha ha ha :D

whitegals
11-07-2005, 02:04 PM
So the next new topic should be "Do you fantasize bonking your good friend's wife or GF?"

Never mess with a bro's wife. :)

sadfa
11-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Here's a recollection:

The departing morning at the airport, families and friends baded me farewell and I got this funny feeling Gwen was not herself. She was apprehensive when looking right in my face and was shielding a bothersome look. Fuck, I was too excited to even pondered nor queried her.... it was a mistake. As for David, he shooked my hand and wished me all the best.

Back then, communications were limited especially in Beijing... I made a few calls to Gwen and towards the end of my stint (3months)... Gwen revealed that David brought her home...intoxicated her with more drinks (naturally she was sad that I was leaving and was weak to the offerings of liquor) and she somewhat knock out. In the middle of the night, David undressed her partially and forced himself onto her, she fought off in her dazed/drunk state and she claimed he never 'penetrated' her though I had this sneaky feeling she did not wanted to blew up the matter and protect her integrity.... fuck....shit... I almost tore down Tiananmen Square!

bro, your story very sad.
i bet your initial suspicions r right. david could very well have raped her. many gers choose to keep such things quiet.

SEXplorer
11-07-2005, 04:52 PM

Yo Bro, i didnt know tat some1 wanna be part 2 of my nick :D

kaizer
11-07-2005, 05:06 PM
i will confront my fren first and den divorce my wife. trust lost can never be gain again. 朋友妻不可欺!!!!

LordVader
11-07-2005, 05:51 PM
i will confront my fren first and den divorce my wife. trust lost can never be gain again. 朋友妻不可欺!!!!

Its actually quite easy to say that you will divorce your wife. But in reality its not that easy.

I didn't catch my ex-wife in bed. But I caught her with another man while I was away from Singapore.

Horsepower
11-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Its actually quite easy to say that you will divorce your wife. But in reality its not that easy.

I didn't catch my ex-wife in bed. But I caught her with another man while I was away from Singapore.
Caught her doing what bro if convenient to share ? You hired PI ?

guppiesguppies
11-07-2005, 05:56 PM
if i catch them red handed... I'll grab a vase or a glass bottle and use my camphone to record the going then while they are making out and knock the lights out of my bloody so called friend... and a good tight slap on the slut...

tie them up naked each on a chair... both facing me on front of the balcony... dress in RED i'll write in blood that "I CAUGHT MY BEST FRIEND SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE" on the ground put a hangman noose up my neck with the rope secured to the pillar...

when my "friend" wakes up... i'll slash both my wrist... make a big deep slash into my lower abdomen then allow myself to drop down from the balcony... making my sucide fall... and when the rope runs out that will tug my neck with a snap breaking it then my guts and insides will all spill out... this will bloody make a mess...

surely the police and the media will be there... the media will blow this out of proportion and trust me that wan bao guys will do a good job on this... and the two of them will be forever haunted by their guilt with my bloody death...

that is even better then killing them...

The_Hustler
11-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Yo ... no offence, but have you ever wondered if it was not you who sent her into the lion's den??
David already had intentions & never stopped to rethink becoz he was of the opinion that every of your girl would become history after 2 months or so ... we all know you couldn't house her that nite, but surely David's pad was not a place you want her to be at too - not that nite or any other nite. :( :(

Bro, friends should give each other certain level of trust...morever my other trusted buddy was putting at David's place too. It's not like leaving Gwen alone in the lion's den.

I will admit my reckless age of 18 does play a part in my insentivity on allowing my gf to be staying over at another person's place. Well... if u looked and placed yourself from my angle... with the excitment of working overseas and buddies and GF celebrating the night before...all these would've blinded whatever doubts I had over David...agreed?

Aged Wine,
The Hustler

kaizer
11-07-2005, 09:29 PM
if i catch them red handed... I'll grab a vase or a glass bottle and use my camphone to record the going then while they are making out and knock the lights out of my bloody so called friend... and a good tight slap on the slut...

wah bro, zhun bo? so hiong ah?

sdfr
11-07-2005, 09:29 PM

I would kill them both so good that when they're reborn in their next life, they'd wish they weren't born!

big_bear
11-07-2005, 09:41 PM
If i caught my wife or gf having sex with my good fren, i will tell my fren, "Thank GOD! Look dude, you can have her, i'm now a FREE MAN!!"
:D

foolish_
11-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Just wonder.

I won't know what I will do until it happens. Let's face it, many ppl can claim that they will do this or that. But will they actually do it? I don't know. Then again, did it happen to you bro? If not, don't fret yourself with such questions. Life is short. Let's us not bother with all sort of "What if this happens?"

Sorry if my answer is "foolish"..... :D

DT23
11-07-2005, 10:29 PM

Example: Came home 1 day see good friend having an affair/sex with your wife or gf ??

What u do ??? Walk away? Kill your friend???etc??
turn around...
if yr wife / gf saw you & her gd friend (gal ofcoz) having sex / affair.... HOW??

highkia
11-07-2005, 10:42 PM
turn around...
if yr wife / gf saw you & her gd friend (gal ofcoz) having sex / affair.... HOW??

haha this one more high... well tot i saw this story somewhere in this forum too???? anyone recall anything?
a bro true story of jaime and jeanie??

keke if is like that ar.. i think gf sure cut off ur didi.. haha

Monday_Blue
11-07-2005, 10:50 PM
A good gentle man u r ......
Ok - But will you forgive her after the reasoning season???

My personal advice: Don't jump into any conclusions before knowing the fact. That's why "WHY" is the key word.

Scenarios:
1) She is drugged?
2) She is drunk?
3) She's doing it to anger you?
4) You can't satisfy her?
5) Your friend tricked her? (For example: Your friend make her believed you own him alot of money, and only way to repay back is to sell her body.)

I believed if you really love or like her, you need an explanation "WHY" she does that? The same thing goes to your friend...

Myself: I will approached them, stand in front of her, without saying any words (let her know your presence), then left them with bitter sour heart, hold back my tears, as i know my life still goes on...

The purpose of letting her know your presence is hinting her that you caught her, without saying any words is act cool? <-- Big NO, you already know she is guilty and you are really hot or sad, so words come out surely end up in a bad state, and also hope she will call you up later, if not call her the next day (If you really love her).

I myself not really an expert, but i hope this helps.

chenggh
11-07-2005, 11:18 PM

Sigh........Their conservation asf " Tonite i going to stroke yr litttle brother until u r hard and firm ....heheheh...waw lau ai, is this what most people said gf have to be shae by brother.........sigh

After that we breakup as i told her we cannot get along........ :(

If kana this kind of situation how to tahan........

Blue_gal
11-07-2005, 11:32 PM

i think HE will the next Olympic 1000m Athletes...... after reading this post~~ :D

Sg is beRrI SMALL dont worry ...Mr H K tay, U can RUN but u CAN"T HIDE --> this LIne BEtter~ :p

Blue_gal
11-07-2005, 11:48 PM

tie them up naked each on a chair... both facing me on front of the balcony... dress in RED i'll write in blood that "I CAUGHT MY BEST FRIEND SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE" on the ground put a hangman noose up my neck with the rope secured to the pillar...

when my "friend" wakes up... i'll slash both my wrist... make a big deep slash into my lower abdomen then allow myself to drop down from the balcony... making my sucide fall... and when the rope runs out that will tug my neck with a snap breaking it then my guts and insides will all spill out... this will bloody make a mess...

surely the police and the media will be there... the media will blow this out of proportion and trust me that wan bao guys will do a good job on this... and the two of them will be forever haunted by their guilt with my bloody death...

that is even better then killing them...

WOAH! :eek: U berri GOOD leh..mUst be "SM" fan.......

If i caught my wife or gf having sex with my good fren, i will tell my fren, "Thank GOD! Look dude, you can have her, i'm now a FREE MAN!!"

lolx we think alike.. hehehehe..

If i happended to catch my UNCLE "banging" my best friend, firstly I will take down pics (proof) using my PH then i will interrupt their "banging" and tell UNCLE "see you at lawyer's place", then turn to my best friend saying " YOU can HAVE HIM, i'm now a FREE AUnt|e!!"...

If he can have the courage to bang my best friend, i can bet he "BANG" a lots of others as well....If he can't control his BIG HEAD then I shall leave him and let his SMALL HEAD lead his life then......

Cheer~
BitChy Blue AUnt|e