PDA

View Full Version : My Personal Experience

wishwell
28-06-2005, 03:12 AM
TO ALL BROS :

I would like to share my personal experience with all the brothers in SBF...
Hope you all enjoy reading these FR and wish it may act as a reference for you in the near future!!

BEST EXPERIENCES : (currently 1)
Unice (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1031920&postcount=48)

GOOD EXPERIENCES :
Rose (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1036472&postcount=833)

BAD EXPERIENCES :
An-An (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1032238&postcount=808)
Xiao Hui (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1038012&postcount=59)

PS: You can up my points if you appreciate my efforts but pls don't zapped me.. Thanks

thaivisitor
28-06-2005, 04:11 AM
TO ALL BROS :

IPS: You can up my points if you appreciate my efforts but pls don't zapped me.. Thanks
Why don't zap you if we don't appreciate your efforts? I tot have to be fair right? :confused:

Aprreciate - up your pts.
Don't appreciate - zap your pts.

It's that simple mah? So can explain why? :confused:

wishwell
28-06-2005, 04:20 AM
bro thai.. if you don't appreciate my effort.. also hope you don't zap me as I never offend you..

when i write this FR.. its ok if ppl don't appreciate but think maybe abit mean if just kanna zap when trying to write something to share right,,

thaivisitor
28-06-2005, 04:40 AM
bro thai.. if you don't appreciate my effort.. also hope you don't zap me as I never offend you..

when i write this FR.. its ok if ppl don't appreciate but think maybe abit mean if just kanna zap when trying to write something to share right,,
kekekekekeke, don't worry lah... I'm not going to zap you lah... neither are the bros here lah...

But do bear in mind that there are samsters who do not like seeing such statements, asking for rep pts. They prefer, rightfully, the normal way whereby bros automatically up pts if they like the post without being asked or reminded.

cheers
thaivisitor :D

bozocum
28-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Points only mah, dint represent anything lah, even kena red card also nevermind mah.

nakamara
28-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Points only mah, dint represent anything lah, even kena red card also nevermind mah.

it sometimes represents your queue number in the link exchange plaza... :D

wishwell
28-06-2005, 11:05 AM
kekekekekeke, don't worry lah... I'm not going to zap you lah... neither are the bros here lah...

But do bear in mind that there are samsters who do not like seeing such statements, asking for rep pts. They prefer, rightfully, the normal way whereby bros automatically up pts if they like the post without being asked or reminded.

cheers

thanks for your advise bro thai...

zyxel01
28-06-2005, 02:02 PM

cheers

Well said bro thai.

Cheers!
zyxel

wishwell
28-06-2005, 03:09 PM
thanks for the bro who up me today.. next time pls leave yr SBF name so i can find you back,, haha.. thanks alot..

Bro Zyxel, thanks for all your help recently.. you are indeed a "gem"..
CheeRz~

HayHot
29-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Well said bro thai.

Cheers!
zyxel

Personally, I feel like just zapping all those that keep requesting for points for anything. Especially in the Link Exchange area, those "Upz me and I send you the link".

Anyone onz about zapping anyone that opening keep requesting for points ?
:)

HayHot
29-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Well said bro thai.

Cheers!
zyxel

Personally, I feel like just zapping all those that keep requesting for points for anything. Especially in the Link Exchange area, those "Upz me and I send you the link".
Points should be given to the person because of contribution/trustworthiness in the forum, and not use to negotiate for something.
That's why it is call "Reputation Points". Not "Credit" or watever.

wishwell
29-06-2005, 08:01 AM

Bro Hayhot. u surely feel hot man..lolx :)

thaivisitor
29-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Well said bro thai.

Cheers!
zyxel
up your points :D

zyxel01
30-06-2005, 12:04 PM
up your points :D
Thanks bro thai.

Will up back yours when 24 hr is gone.... I just upped another one before read your post.

Cheers!
zyxel

noname123
30-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Thanks bro thai.

Will up back yours when 24 hr is gone.... I just upped another one before read your post.

Cheers!
zyxel

HO SAY BO...Mr Star man...:D

wishwell
30-06-2005, 06:59 PM
i tell u all.. some CB fucker Zap here and there until i BTH liao :mad:
Not from this thread but from one of the FL THREAD :mad:

wishwell
30-06-2005, 07:51 PM
AN IDIOM TO SHARE WITH U ALL:

"女人's sister(CB) 是祸水, 男人's brother(LP)是魔鬼"

zyxel01
01-07-2005, 04:58 PM
HO SAY BO...Mr Star man...:D
So-so lah.... You must be very ho say lah....

That side very quiet hor...

Cheers!
zyxel

thaivisitor
02-07-2005, 02:54 PM

ONzzz lah.. kekekekekekekeke

But we give bro wishwell a break lah... afterall, his nick did wish us well. :D

wishwell
08-07-2005, 12:57 PM
ONzzz lah.. kekekekekekekeke

But we give bro wishwell a break lah... afterall, his nick did wish us well. :D

thanks for your compliment bro...
but my own nicj does not wish me well.. damn sick recently :o