PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female friends

Eazy
09-03-2013, 04:57 PM
hi, I drive. homely family-oriented guy. to be honest. my partner is always away/out of town. so i am looking for a simple date. stress-free, coffee/supper session or... if comfortable.

27 chn young working vibrant executive. I drive. looking for a mature discreet date between you and me.

pm mi if u think we can be friend.

by73
09-03-2013, 09:29 PM
hi, I drive. homely family-oriented guy. to be honest. my partner is always away/out of town. so i am looking for a simple date. stress-free, coffee/supper session or... if comfortable.

27 chn young working vibrant executive. I drive. looking for a mature discreet date between you and me.

To all bros n sis ,excuse my choice of words..
To ts, n u have d cheeks to call urself a family-oriented guy! Shame on u!
PUI !!

flowbow
10-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Why need to mention that you drive twice? No use la... Unless the second time you mention you drive you can include the make of your car... Might impress some ladies here. ;)

PPGirl
10-03-2013, 06:55 PM

simple or discreet? make up your mind leh..
i always thot simple and discreet different meaning :confused:

ColdBlood99
10-03-2013, 09:12 PM
TS good game! :eek:

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Why need to mention that you drive twice? No use la... Unless the second time you mention you drive you can include the make of your car... Might impress some ladies here. ;)

Becos he thinks driving a car is very big deal. I not sour grapes hor :D

simple or discreet? make up your mind leh..
i always thot simple and discreet different meaning :confused:

A simple date can also be a discreet date mah. Example, I date a attached gal, only go hotel. Its a simple and discreet date :D

flowbow
11-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Becos he thinks driving a car is very big deal. I not sour grapes hor :D

A simple date can also be a discreet date mah. Example, I date a attached gal, only go hotel. Its a simple and discreet date :D
Confirm you sour grapes, 'cos you failed that requirement of mine mah :p hehehe kidding :)

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Confirm you sour grapes, 'cos you failed that requirement of mine mah :p hehehe kidding :)

Haha. I knew u will say this, that's why I indicate first mah :D