PDA

View Full Version : Discreet FUN ! For females/ couples!

Neal
02-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Hello there ladies and gentlemen.

I am posting this thread in search for females between the age of 16-32 who is looking for discreet fun. Fun such as being dominated by a guy. Fucked like a total slut/Orgasm after Orgasm by my dick. If this interest you. Pm me. Right now.

Or. Couples who are looking for a guy to join in for fun!

Do note that I do not have all the time in the world to check PMs and stuff because I too am busy with my life.

These are strictly discreet affairs and kept behind closed doors.

About me.
I'm a male. in NS. :D

SexIsPain
02-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Hello there ladies and gentlemen.

I am posting this thread in search for females between the age of 16-32 who is looking for discreet fun. Fun such as being dominated by a guy. Fucked like a total slut/Orgasm after Orgasm by my dick. If this interest you. Pm me. Right now.

Or. Couples who are looking for a guy to join in for fun!

Do note that I do not have all the time in the world to check PMs and stuff because I too am busy with my life.

These are strictly discreet affairs and kept behind closed doors.

About me.
I'm a male. in NS. :D
16? Wow ...
Remember To Book In Tomorrow Okay :)

Cuntworth
02-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Do yr part in the Army...

RAMS75
02-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Do yr part in the Army...

Total defense.

Book in b4 2359 , mai awol!!

acidicavex
03-03-2013, 09:02 AM
I think the M203 still exist in the army right?? Asking u to use the muzzle is a bit too much. Don't think you want to be on the headline. So my suggestion is the M203 launcher. :cool:

Neal
03-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Due to the overwhelming response. I'm not taking in any more for now. stay tuned for more updates :D

guess67
03-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Due to the overwhelming response. I'm not taking in any more for now. stay tuned for more updates :D

U are the director and actor huh? Not possible to have such overwhelming response :rolleyes:

Cuntworth
03-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Living in his own world... Wonder how he can protect the nation with such a mindset??

acidicavex
03-03-2013, 12:58 PM

Congratz u delusional fool......

Cuntworth
03-03-2013, 01:43 PM
I think the M203 still exist in the army right?? Asking u to use the muzzle is a bit too much. Don't think you want to be on the headline. So my suggestion is the M203 launcher. :cool:

One round away~~~~~:D

truelover
03-03-2013, 06:16 PM
LOL. It must be his way with words lol.

We all Know saying this ((Fucked like a total slut/Orgasm after Orgasm by my dick)) Will get all ladies hot and Bothered.

Lol. He is even willingly to spend what little time he have to made a thread and reply to Pm even though he is very busy.

God Bless Him LOL:eek::eek: