PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female in the west

Watcherer
19-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Hi, I am looking for some evening companionship this week.

My wife is away and I would love to get down to hooking up with someone new, preferably staying in the west, preferably married,or have been married before or in a serious relationship. This way, we are both aware of our commitments.

I have to be upfront, I would expect her to be of at least average looks and decent demeanor, with maybe just that little bit of 'wild' factor seeking some fun.

Maybe through her, I may get to learn some helpful tips in achieving a more healthy married sex life....

I am a 36 yr old local Chinese with average to above average looks with no kids, about 1.69m and slim built.

Do drop me a PM if you fit the above criteria. Looking forward to meeting you.

Presidental
19-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Hi, I am looking for some evening companionship this week.

My wife is away and I would love to get down to hooking up with someone new, preferably staying in the west, preferably married,or have been married before or in a serious relationship. This way, we are both aware of our commitments.

I have to be upfront, I would expect her to be of at least average looks and decent demeanor, with maybe just that little bit of 'wild' factor seeking some fun.

Maybe through her, I may get to learn some helpful tips in achieving a more healthy married sex life....

I am a 36 yr old local Chinese with average to above average looks with no kids, about 1.69m and slim built.

Do drop me a PM if you fit the above criteria. Looking forward to meeting you.How come i sense if someone in the east fill all above physical criteria , you also will take cab and fly down (that is if you are not driving).

If so lazy, why don't hunt you block? or a few block from your house?

Basically you just want no commitment hot sex from a avg to good looking chio bu, TIO BO?

But fact is, isn't every other guy in SBF doing the same?

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17322/173229674e140587450861c3c96e53989b3c7206.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17322967&showlnk=0)

yangguo
19-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Bro TS, I know one local gal that totally fits your requirement but she lives in Pasi Ris.

Toooooo bad.. haiz :);)

DegenerationX
19-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Bro TS, I know one local gal that totally fits your requirement but she lives in Pasi Ris.

Toooooo bad.. haiz :);)

Can intro? Near my place leh :D

Meow^^
19-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Can intro? Near my place leh :D

Sure bo? I thought you live near AMK Ave 10? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Go walk around West Mall :D

Many chio bu. Recently saw 1 meimei shop sales promotor, I give her 9.5/10 in overall package :D

DegenerationX
19-02-2013, 10:20 AM

From AMK to Pasir Ris quite near mah.....;)

Meow^^
19-02-2013, 11:15 AM
From AMK to Pasir Ris quite near mah.....;)

Hmmm CTE then PIE? not sure..so many E....:p

acidicavex
19-02-2013, 11:43 AM

Wah :eek: csi until so detail....