PDA

View Full Version : The Perfectly Adequate Boy

rouselouse
03-02-2013, 11:54 PM
OPENING LETTER

Dear Sammyboy,

I have not scoured the virtual land of free speech for you. Although I must admit, I did find you at a time when I was exploring my sexuality many years ago. I thought you were disgusting, and rife with old men, taking panty shots and wanking over images of the innocent women who were of the same age as me, or younger even, then.

They were innocent, and unknowingly being raped in the eyes of a faceless grown man.

But with time and experience, hard won triumphs from reckless mistakes and close shaves grows a certain kind of numbness. Like the callous skin you grow in your fingertips when you learn to play a guitar.

You learn that there are some things you can't change, so you block the bits that you can't help out of your mind and focus on the things you can. Because you learn to be calculative. Even if you can't quantify the measure of your insignificance, you understand it.

You learn to look away and accept that everyone has their flaws.

And you learn the flaws of your own.

And in someways I think I've come to understand the inner operative of a Sammyboy. I've never been with a whore. But regardless what we do to get off, or the moral implications and grayness we live in, at the heart of all of us who reside when they have the time is I think, not lust, but loneliness.

So if you will permit me, I would like to share the perfectly adequate, quietly exciting, shy, traumatizing yet imaginarily daring experiences of a young boy, recently turned adult, ready to share some short coming of age stories (with light sexual content) of his younger self.

BMW69
04-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Go ahead bro :)

Odayakana
04-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Do share Bro ... but please do keep it simple.:)

rouselouse
04-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Story A: The First Sex [in the works]

alan0338
04-02-2013, 09:42 AM
camp here ... :D

cheong jb
04-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Wah lau eh chim leh

LovePotion
04-02-2013, 09:51 PM
ok camping start from here

rouselouse
10-02-2013, 02:49 PM
THE IMPOSSIBLE CASE OF A STOLEN VIRGINITY [PART 1]

Every boy wants to have sex.

From the showing signs of change in our growing pubescent bodies and the growing urge to translate what the body is telling you to, to the self-taught sex education of trial and self practice, every body imagines what it feels like to have sex.

But a boy can only imagine what sex would be like. And that sex is always intimate, romantic, and in complete trust.

In other words, it’s supposed to be beautiful.

It may not be the same for every boy, but this boy did not see sex as a ritual into manhood. He saw it as a window into the start of a new life with a partner, one he can be truly naked (vulnerable) with, and still feel untouchable.

No one warned him though, the first sexual experience a boy has is never a pleasurable experience. And while he will tell his friends what a triumph it was, that he was such a baller in bed, because he had to hide his soft view of sex from his alpha male posse, he himself knew the truth that he denied his friends.

He was a third year tertiary student serving a long haul internship at an auditing firm. He was under a lot of pressure. It was his first foray into the working life and it was taking a toll on him. Even for an intern he was pulling late into the night hours, only realize it’s not the weekend yet.

He needed a break, an exit. She was his secondary school classmate. They never really got along when they were in school, strangely enough. He was a complete tool (jerk) and was never considerate or kind with words.

But absence and actual physical distance makes the lazy heart realize friendship, among other things, requires nourishment on both ends.

She was very experiential with her style in secondary school and never really appealed to him. Too alternative he would think. But damn she turned out so fine. Who knew, to think he I had a crush on her similarly named classmate then, whom today, had ballooned.

She was tight in all the right places and had a smile he coined as a c-smile, or Cheshire smile, after the cat.

She was in a foreign land and they skyped often. He opened up to her. They say strangers make the best friends. I suppose it was because he knew it would be an unlikely possibility that she would be able to disrupt his life, and his, hers.

There was flirting, there was the accidental “opps the webcam was on while she was changing”, and the comfort of having a stranger friend.

And then one day, just when he was just about to burn out from work, she did what she always did. She turned into wonder woman.

She was coming back to Singapore.

He was flustered. All the skype moments was going to become an actual reality. How would they be like in person? Were they going to start off from where they left off on Skype? Or disregard the virtual history and begin as friends, in person.

Whiscash
10-02-2013, 04:47 PM
camping here for more

eeemen
28-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Interesting story, and well narrated. Looking forward to more bro TS, cheers, ..........