PDA

View Full Version : WeChat with WL

RRR9
07-09-2024, 09:43 AM
Recently, one WL that I got acquainted with has got into trouble with a customer's wife.

Apparently the wife saw his WeChat messages with the WL, and started contacting the WL directly (not sure exactly how) on WeChat. And the wife used some really derogatory and degrading words in the messages and allegedly threatened her which was snapshoted and forwarded to me.

The girl has since blocked me on Wechat a few days after she has gone back to China, immediately after she sent me the snapshot with the nasty messages.

So, I suggest you lock your WeChat app if you use it with the WLs.

ATCong
07-09-2024, 05:30 PM
Sometimes hubby go GL is due to wife can't provide....and not WL force him to go find her.
Is not the WL fault, to be fair.

RRR9
07-09-2024, 11:23 PM
Sometimes hubby go GL is due to wife can't provide....and not WL force him to go find her.
Is not the WL fault, to be fair.

Agreed - It's not the WL's fault.
That wife should reprimand her husband instead.

Apparently, that wife threatened to do something to the WL. But I didn't get to find out the details, as she blocked me straight after she explained to me why she hadn't been replying my messages. She was obviously traumatised.

Ivysaw
08-09-2024, 01:26 AM
Agreed - It's not the WL's fault.
That wife should reprimand her husband instead.

Apparently, that wife threatened to do something to the WL. But I didn't get to find out the details, as she blocked me straight after she explained to me why she hadn't been replying my messages. She was obviously traumatised.

Husband's definitely at falut but maybe the wife also has a part to play in this, has she done her part as a wife to satisfy the husband urges? If she did and the husband still cheated outside then it's the guy's fault for being unfaithful. Can't blame the wl though because she's just a service provider.

naan1974
09-09-2024, 10:39 AM
For some reason or another, perhaps denial at best,
Somehow its always the 3rd party fault. I guess that's
Alway the most readily scapegoat

fxty1989
09-09-2024, 06:14 PM
Even so I haven’t married yet. I still got two WeChat accounts, just prevent this thing from happening.

Dignified69
09-09-2024, 11:48 PM
For some reason or another, perhaps denial at best,
Somehow its always the 3rd party fault. I guess that's
Alway the most readily scapegoat

Denial is another way to paper over the differences when things are not working. A happy marriage requires a lot of effort as does life in general. We only have one shot at life though.

Muhahaha
10-09-2024, 01:39 AM
More reason not to marry or have kids

ATCong
10-09-2024, 06:38 AM
More reason not to marry or have kids

Marry or not, both has its own set of good and bad.
Important point is how you manage it.

Icarusfly
13-09-2024, 11:41 AM
Recently, one WL that I got acquainted with has got into trouble with a customer's wife.

Apparently the wife saw his WeChat messages with the WL, and started contacting the WL directly (not sure exactly how) on WeChat. And the wife used some really derogatory and degrading words in the messages which was snapshoted and forwarded to me.

The girl has since blocked me on Wechat even though she has gone back to China.

So, I suggest you lock your WeChat app if you use it with the WLs.

WLs usually do the following - spam her top regulars with daily good morning/evening/good night wish. Followed by good nature chats.
This is to keep her usual regulars in touch ensuring her booking of hours for her calendar. This is usually her normal repertoire of GFE chats keeping her regulars notified of her boring days (aka low business hence need your company), her period cycle (aka please take her out for shopping), her feelings (keeping you emotionally involved) etc...
I've seen WeChats of my regular WLs and I can tell you that it's a modus operandi SOP for them. You're just a customer to them and dropping you from her chat isn't an issue.

fxty1989
13-09-2024, 03:50 PM
WLs usually do the following - spam her top regulars with daily good morning/evening/good night wish. Followed by good nature chats.
This is to keep her usual regulars in touch ensuring her booking of hours for her calendar. This is usually her normal repertoire of GFE chats keeping her regulars notified of her boring days (aka low business hence need your company), her period cycle (aka please take her out for shopping), her feelings (keeping you emotionally involved) etc...
I've seen WeChats of my regular WLs and I can tell you that it's a modus operandi SOP for them. You're just a customer to them and dropping you from her chat isn't an issue.

Agreed, same thing happened to me, once you cannot fulfill their requests, you will see how fast they can change.

plantronic
13-09-2024, 05:54 PM
Agreed, same thing happened to me, once you cannot fulfill their requests, you will see how fast they can change.

If she only replied then she is being polite

If she wants your attention, she will make efforts to initiate messages and comment on your newsreel

Newer batches have some missed expectations. They are told a different job scope and go back earlier. Feel bad for the okt to get such lemons

RRR9
13-09-2024, 07:10 PM

I think you are right. I was just being naive. She kept telling me that out of all her customers, she likes me the most. When she posted a photo of the bracelet a customer gave her in WeChat, I casually asked her about it and she kept telling me that won't change the fact that she likes me the most and hoped I don't get upset 😢. She told me she never went out with any of them, now I'm not sure.

But what I can confirm is that she did get insulted by the customer's wife because there is a snapshot of those messages.

Darge
13-09-2024, 07:24 PM
I think you are right. I was just being naive. She kept telling me that out of all her customers, she likes me the most. When she posted a photo of the bracelet a customer gave her in WeChat, I casually asked her about it and she kept telling me that won't change the fact that she likes me the most and hoped I don't get upset 😢. She told me she never went out with any of them, now I'm not sure.

But what I can confirm is that she did get insulted by the customer's wife because there is a snapshot of those messages.

For sure she will go out with her regulars. As one bro mentioned, we are their ATM

Icarusfly
14-09-2024, 11:44 AM

She will say you’re the best cause that’s what she knows you’ll want to hear. She will say that to several identified regulars. Of course she posted the photo. That photo will make that customer happy and appreciated/feeling special. You’re lucky she told you a customer gave her that cause she could always say, she bought it herself. Not being harsh here but it’s reality. Once you gone through a few cycles, you’ll realize it eventually. While there are decent WLs around, their goals are earning money within the short time limit given. Hence some of their decisions may come as mercenary to us.

RRR9
15-09-2024, 03:11 PM
She will say you’re the best cause that’s what she knows you’ll want to hear. She will say that to several identified regulars. Of course she posted the photo. That photo will make that customer happy and appreciated/feeling special. You’re lucky she told you a customer gave her that cause she could always say, she bought it herself. Not being harsh here but it’s reality. Once you gone through a few cycles, you’ll realize it eventually. While there are decent WLs around, their goals are earning money within the short time limit given. Hence some of their decisions may come as mercenary to us.

Really appreciate your sharing of your experience. This is the first time I connect with any WL on Wechat and went out with them.

I guess what made me feel she was genuine is that:
- she is new in this trade and is quite simple person
- she was sad when I told her I was married, and she posted a message on Wechat that perhaps we should not meet again (but changed her mind probably cos didn't want to lose a loyal customer)
- she often kissed me after the FJ until I literally had problem breathing. She WeChat me that she really wanted to deep kiss me.
- told me a lot about her personal life, ex-bf, real name, etc.
- took many photos together when going out
- bought me a lucky charm as a gift before she left SG

But you are right. She probably had done some of these with other customers as well. In any case, somehow I'm still sad!

bradpitt968
16-09-2024, 02:49 AM
Whatever it is, until she brings you home and you meet all her family members, see her house and stay in it, you are not even half way anywhere.

iTea
16-09-2024, 01:43 PM
Indeed especially sex workers from Geylang scene , once go back already most deleted your contacts .

RRR9
16-09-2024, 02:05 PM
Indeed especially sex workers from Geylang scene , once go back already most deleted your contacts .

I see.

In my case, she kept telling me to contact her whenever I go to China especially where she is. Perhaps it's just the usual polite thing to say.

At the moment, she has Blocked me (for the reason in my initial post) and not Deleted my account (yet). Maybe it's a matter of time. But I was serious about meeting her when going to China next month or so.